Clifton Forge, VA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Who is he
lexii540

Broadway, VA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
Who is he
He needs to break up with that fire crotch and get with me. She's a controlling bitch anyway.
stfu

Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
lexii540 wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to break up with that fire crotch and get with me. She's a controlling bitch anyway.
This is the fire crotch. Too bad he's not with you. Nobody must want you since you're going after my boyfriend. It's kinda sad. And yes I am controlling but I'm not dating you I'm dating him.
shii

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Dec 27, 2012
if he break up wit her she can come wit me ill keep her real happy she do look good
its a s

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
single
haha

Clifton Forge, VA

#8 Dec 28, 2012
its a s wrote:
single
Good u treated her like trash anyway
Haley

Covington, VA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Alex might be a hot head bit him and her fit we'll together. She deserves to be happy after everything she's been through. If she controls him that's their business. Maybe he needs someone to control him. A women knows how. That's their business. Also don't go calling my best friend a fire crotch for all we know you could be one to. Miss I want other people's boyfriends
haha

Clifton Forge, VA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Haley wrote:
Alex might be a hot head bit him and her fit we'll together. She deserves to be happy after everything she's been through. If she controls him that's their business. Maybe he needs someone to control him. A women knows how. That's their business. Also don't go calling my best friend a fire crotch for all we know you could be one to. Miss I want other people's boyfriends
Thanks Haley it don't bother me though. My hairs auburn not red or orange

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home wrecker 42 min Jessica 10
gold subaru 1 hr nosie 7
friday night game 1 hr lacy 1
The joke that is Clifton forge and their over p... (May '11) 1 hr Happy 48
Parent have no control 1 hr Scottie 19
Julia 3 hr Me too 2
Debra,kidd aka easton aka edwards 5 hr Fyi 2
heroine epidemic on the rise in the allegheny h... Tue hackin fo peace 24

Covington Jobs

More from around the web