sac

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I think her ex had a stoke drama is a bitch
Bangin Bath Co Hoes

Daleville, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Last I saw her was on her knees doing a good job but yes it was in bath county at the time
people who brag are dumb

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Bangin Bath Co Hoes is full of sh*t to say the least. Chances he does not eveen know her at all. She is doing good and I cannot find a bad thing to say about her. So Bangin Baht Co Hoes know her then what was her maiden last name? Also was type of work is she doing now? If you cannot answer these then shut up and sit down :) hahahahahahaha
Shea

Hot Springs, VA

#7 Dec 17, 2012
people who brag are dumb wrote:
Bangin Bath Co Hoes is full of sh*t to say the least. Chances he does not eveen know her at all. She is doing good and I cannot find a bad thing to say about her. So Bangin Baht Co Hoes know her then what was her maiden last name? Also was type of work is she doing now? If you cannot answer these then shut up and sit down :) hahahahahahaha
her
Shea

Hot Springs, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2012
people who brag are dumb wrote:
. Her maiden name was ray and she works at musing home and she's a slut and a home wrecker
too funny

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Homewrecker? Really? I only heard one guy that was hooking up with her while she was seperated....And yeah it was messed up who it was with but I do not blame it a bit for trying to hook up with that. She is one of the finest ones in Bath:)
too funny

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Blame him for hooking up.....with that:) She is hot as h**l:)
wrong

Covington, VA

#11 Dec 18, 2012
She aint on her knees. She layed on her back like a good ho on the bed and let me force feed it to her. I wouldnt touch her though. She was stank. Made her use listerine before she worked them jaws.
too funny

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Ha-ha...wrong if you even had the chance you would sit and beg like a dog if you got a chance with her. Too bad you just a loser....haahahhhahaha:)
wrong

Covington, VA

#13 Dec 19, 2012
That girl would quiver shake and soak the bed. I get done you would think you was floatin in a nice hot bath. Not to mention raw for days
too funny

Brandywine, MD

#15 Dec 19, 2012
I guess there WRONG like they say if you going to dream then dream big! She most likely would not give you a glance.....LOL :P But hey that what they make Jergens for huh? LOL
shea

Hot Springs, VA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
too funny wrote:
I guess there WRONG like they say if you going to dream then dream big! She most likely would not give you a glance.....LOL :P But hey that what they make Jergens for huh? LOL
so who did that slut hook up with i heard she used that hole family to get what she wanted
shea mom

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Now hun, I told you earlier jealous will get you no where. P.S. bring a loaf of bread on your way home to the single wide:)
shea

Hot Springs, VA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
shea mom wrote:
Now hun, I told you earlier jealous will get you no where. P.S. bring a loaf of bread on your way home to the single wide:)
what are you talking about shea mom bring a loaf of bread to the single wide and whos jealous definetly not this one hun hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig walker 53 min candicekm 1
rent a center 2 hr code red 5
new or surprising relationships 2 hr ash 3
Jasmine koonce 2 hr Blah blah blah bl... 1
Parades 2 hr Big bang 8
Tammy Furry Williams 4 hr Whoopsie 1
bailey hall 6 hr Be w 5
Covington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web