Covington, VA

#21 Aug 9, 2012
9/6/2012 according to Va Court Case Info site
OSO
#22 Aug 16, 2012
It was NEVER set for August
OSO
#23 Aug 16, 2012
I dont know where u got ur facts that it wasnt him but you are completely wrong, so do me a favor, before you open ur mouth know the facts!!!!!
OSO
#24 Aug 16, 2012
I can guarantee you he will not get off!
OSO
#25 Aug 16, 2012
If anybody really has something to say say it to me pleasead thank you!
well

Covington, VA

#26 Aug 23, 2012
What going on with Queen Walmart?
Court

Covington, VA

#28 Aug 31, 2012
Nothing on the court schedule for next week.....what happened? I heard a girl said she had changed her story, admited she lied on him!
lisa

Annapolis, MD

#29 Sep 1, 2012
Heard more people coming forward and they moved it to a later date to get them all in
sick

Covington, VA

#30 Sep 5, 2012
This sick SOB needs to swing from a rope. I have heard so much about him, not saying it is all true but so much is the same things being said some has to be true. One thing I did hear was a young girl told Pete Moore and his wife and they did nothing to protect her. If this is true they should also be charged for not reporting it. Poor dear children. Breaks my heart to think NO ONE helped them. No wonder victims keep the deep dark nasty secret.
covington

Covington, VA

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Where are all these Child Molesters coming from?
Really

Clifton Forge, VA

#33 Sep 22, 2012
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Most of you are going off of adaptations of the story and what you've heard out of the mouths of others. Let things unfold and stop giving your two cents where it's not needed. Whether he is innocent or guilty is not for some losers on a gossip site to decide. Have you people have no compassion?! Think about his family and the horror they are going through and just because you all feel like your opinion matters which btw it doesn't your making a difficult situation even worse. This website is pathetic and sad. Nothing but a bunch of gossiping old hens that feed off others pain. One day you will fall from your high horses and you better believe I hope that someone is there to spread your business to the world to judge.
taxpayer

Annapolis, MD

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Feeding that dummy with my tax money
Curious

Covington, VA

#35 Oct 25, 2012
Are there any updates on this case?

Since: Oct 12

Washington, DC

#36 Oct 26, 2012
covington wrote:
Where are all these Child Molesters coming from?
The real question should be "How many other child molesters are out there. Posing as nice friendly guys just waiting to pounce on young kids?" So many get away with it because the child is scared to tell anyone or to go to the police. For every child molester found out there's probably 10 ya don't know about! Somkething to think about huh!
yep

Covington, VA

#37 Oct 27, 2012
Court is approaching really soon. Sept 13th 14th 15th. I was asked to come and support on behalf of the victims.I know once I leave the court room I won't be able to look at Donna, Ladonna & Tiffany who protected this SOB as if he's not guilty. How could you continue to walk around covington with your head held high? I think if you'll would confess that all of you knew all along, it would be much easier on the family & victims. God will punish you for this. I'm not saint by far but wrong is wrong. I've been waiting on light to come to this situation since I was a little girl, I felt the bad vibes from Don. Something always warned me to stay far away from him as I could.All I can say is good luck cause your gonna need it.
sad

Covington, VA

#38 Oct 27, 2012
He needs to go to jail forever and never see the light of day again. To many girls come forward for this to be false accusations. I just wish they would let the parents of these children have a go at him before prison guys get him.
Just go to show being in Church every Sunday doesn't mean a damn thing, calling yourself a Christian doesn't mean a damn thing either. If you really are a christian then it will show thur in your action and you don't have to keep telling everyone.
wow

Redwood, VA

#39 Oct 27, 2012
So true. That man needs to be under that jail! Why would these girls made up something like this, lke really!? Come on now. & they doing all this extra stuff like fight clarence, and tryin to run peoplee off the roads. Bitch please l y'all sticking up for him now but when other stuff was going on u couldn't stand him. I know im not perfect but shit don't walk around here like ain't nothing happening. Ok im done venting.lol. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
Flashlight

Covington, VA

#40 Nov 1, 2012
So many people are on here, and around town, so sure that this man is guilty. So many saying they knew he was this, and they knew he was that.....doesn't this make you guilty? You people are saying horrible things about his family, and how they have protected him, didn't you protect him, too? Since you 'KNEW'.

Just an outsiders perspective on a sad situation
The Truth

Covington, VA

#41 Nov 3, 2012
It will all come out in 2 weeks then the Whole world will know it all. You may Lie for a while but finally THE TRUTH will come out.
On it

Covington, VA

#42 Nov 4, 2012
I want to know if the preacher man and his wife had been told about Billups messing with these children bf it came out ? I've noticed they keep a low profile every since this Billups case came about . The Gun man is laying low, wonder what's going to happen next In this tiny hole in wall place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Sue Hicks 11 min Guess who 8
Racist 22 min mrhappygollucky 30
? 4 You'll 1 hr Wondering 3
Poor Judgement 1 hr Biased 19
michael church 3 hr Sara 6
Brittany Wolf Haynes 3 hr Clemons 9
Sara Griffin and April Paxton 4 hr Michael 1
Indictments 22 hr truth be told 21
did she get 6 felony charges???? Wed neighbor99 2

Covington Jobs