Next Last
concern

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 9, 2012
What is the latest on this guy?
christian

Washington, DC

#2 Jul 9, 2012
I don't understand how anyone can support what this man has done and act like no one has been affected by his actions. Just wrong. God will have his judgement Day. You don't play with God and get by with it but so long.
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Plymouth, NC

#3 Jul 9, 2012
HE IS STRAIGHT OUT OF LUCK HE WILL GET 2 SEE HIS DAUGHTER WHEN HE GO TO PRISON..
open

Covington, VA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Trail dates are Aug 3, 4, 5 is what I hear. I hope its open to the public.
just letting you know

Covington, VA

#5 Jul 24, 2012
children are the reason he is going to court and as long as it involves children it will be closed so don't run and buy a new out fit and get your nails and hair done because your nosey ass won't get in stay home and mind your business.
watch me

Covington, VA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
I'll be the suited, you better believe it baby! The jury is going to eat his ass up! Say good-bye to your daddy, baby's daddy, uncle or maybe lover?
open

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
They need to put the Death penalty on the table.
BlessedByGod

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
I'm not saying he did or did not do what he is being accused of. I don't know, I wasn't there. The only ones who truly know are him, the alleged victims and God. I'm just going to say this....how in the hell can anyone walk around, call themselves a Christian yet judge this man as if it's their place to do so??? I think some of you need to break out the Bible, become an actual Christian and let God do His job!!!!! God Bless You All!
GUILTY

Covington, VA

#9 Jul 28, 2012
GUILTY GUILTY im tired of people defending this stupid guy.
Nexus

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
It wasn't him every one confirmed it was his twin brother that did it. Which is back across seas. Technically the victims were forced to surrender don name without talkin to their parents. In that resulted in false statements etc. DNA test. Came back and the baby of his daughter is her bfs. But dons brother is the one who commented the crimes
Sadie

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2012
He does not have a twin! And that's not funny
Bugg

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Yea I heard that too
luke

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jul 29, 2012
What about Don's mistress in Norfolk?
bull

Falls Church, VA

#14 Jul 29, 2012
He going to get off cause he BLACK
Chris10

New York, NY

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Luke.....who gives a damn if he had a mistress? There is NO need to try and tear apart his familys world more than it already is!

Bull.....you're just a damn moron!
Wrong trial dates

Covington, VA

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Aug 3rd is a Friday so the 4th and 5th will be the weekend. No court then
dates

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Sept 3,4,5
just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Just wondering what this guy did!??? Must be 61bad
courtdates

Covington, VA

#19 Jul 30, 2012
they have been known to have court dates scheduled on weekends. i know this first hand, just sayin
ann

Rockville, MD

#20 Aug 9, 2012
What the latest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmm 25 min Tax paying citizen 1
Black Santa Mall 46 min Dumb 4
Slag 1 hr Tell it 3
Uplands rd accident 1 hr Poop 4
Pegging 1 hr Wth 12
Tessa Terry Lowdown Dirty THEIF 1 hr Uh huh 54
A poem for John Wilmer 1 hr What 19

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance