First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new store at mallow Mall

Clifton Forge, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I heard Tractor Supply is coming to the Mallow Mall??? anyone heard this?
Who did it

Covington, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I haven't heard it but that would be great!
Hmm

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
That would be good !:)

Since: Oct 12

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Heard that too. I know that Tractor Supply had a posting on the VEC website for a store manager in Covington,VA.
Feed and Seed

Covington, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
That would b great!
Who did it

Covington, VA

#6 Nov 21, 2012
anything new on this? Opening date, etc?
FYI

Covington, VA

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Yes Tractor Supply is coming to here. They are going in the old schewels building down at mallow mall.
Just the opposite

Covington, VA

#8 Nov 23, 2012
FYI wrote:
Yes Tractor Supply is coming to here. They are going in the old schewels building down at mallow mall.
Great! Any info on an opening date?
see they have VEC for

Clifton Forge, VA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
a manager again
interested

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
I heard there coming to covington also. to the place your talking about. what about an opening date...I would love to work there part time while going to school.
Ohh

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
I heard at the mall, but I am sure you all will start to complain that something is wrong.
info

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#12 Feb 25, 2013
They are training at the Tractor Supply In Lewisburg. There was a sign up in there the other day. Suppose to open in June.
Ohh

Clifton Forge, VA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Of course, all the neighboring cities and towns are prospering but us. Wonder why?
checking

Covington, VA

#14 Feb 25, 2013
great news! I'll be glad when they open here.
This town

Covington, VA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Ohh wrote:
Of course, all the neighboring cities and towns are prospering but us. Wonder why?
Blame it on our city counsel/planners. They hire a firm to come in and help, then don't make any changes that were recommended. And this was the same guy that went into lewisburg and told them how to grow.
well

Clifton Forge, VA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
How do you get sign up?
well

Clifton Forge, VA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
I'm in desperate need of a job
ugh

Covington, VA

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Its called an application online for tractor supply...but since it won't b here untio june n there r alreqdy crazy problems with the covington citie planners who knows if anyone will get a job there

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 27, 2013
They have several jobs posted on their website for the Covington store. Just Google Tractor Supply and go to Careers.
cantbe

Redwood, VA

#20 Mar 28, 2013
ugh wrote:
Its called an application online for tractor supply...but since it won't b here untio june n there r alreqdy crazy problems with the covington citie planners who knows if anyone will get a job there
Can't be Covington City Planners, Mallow Mall is in Alleghany Co. I don't know what problems there could be, it is already zoned for business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whislteblower is Eric Bogar 33 min Where 14
Kaytelyn Marie Brown 46 min Logan 5
D&Js Resturant 1 hr Gross 16
Homestead cheats 2 hr Miss noseeyy 9
Dusty Nicely caught (Apr '13) 2 hr Willie Nillie 53
Dizzy 3 hr Broken record 21
Larry Hicks 5 hr Boss 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages