Moneta, VA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Does anyone know what you have to do to sign rights to a child over? Do you think its the right thing to do if a person really doesn't want you in their life or the life of the child and nothing is getting better? The kid don't even know me and the mother won't let me see the kid

Moneta, VA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Why would you want to give up all your rights to a child

Moneta, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I have been to court the mother changes her address and number more than her under ware. She will not let me see him and tells him someone else is his father. I have not been able to see him in almost. 2 years. I think I should do what they want stop trying and try to start over fresh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Al 6 min Media 101 1
$6.5 MILLION sunk in C.F. theater???? 38 min Not really 4
Child protective services in high acres? 1 hr fyi 9
Cheating 2 hr damian 43
Animal abuse 2 hr Pet Owner 14
looking for good man in c.f. 4 hr Not impressed 6
scrap 4 hr Not impressed 2
Flooding 8 hr nwad 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages