Someone

Clifton Forge, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2012
OK, so I had a really hard miscarriage and missed the Christmas Mother, it was the day before. Now I don't know how to give my kids any kind of Christmas. Does anybody know if there is some other group that might be able to help? Someone told me I was too late for the angel tree too. Please don't just reply with how bad a mother I am. I know. I really do. But it's not my kids fault, and they should have something good at least at christmas.
Someone

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
It doesn't have to be charity. I'd work for enough money to get them something, clean someones house or pick up dog droppings from yards. Anything i could do.
Maybe

Covington, VA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Maybe you could contact one of the area churches for help. Or someone at Social Services. Even if these organizations can't help you directly, someone there might be able to give you some suggestions. Hope this helps!
Maybe

Covington, VA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
maybe you could try contacting the group posting on this site under "People in Need"
interested

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
how many kids do you have and what ages?
maybe

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
How old are they?? Boys or girls? How many?
just saying

Covington, VA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
did you try going to the christmas mother or calling and explain your problem you never know they may still see you.
Someone

Clifton Forge, VA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
maybe wrote:
How old are they?? Boys or girls? How many?
2 girls, 6 and 10
Someone

Clifton Forge, VA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
just saying wrote:
did you try going to the christmas mother or calling and explain your problem you never know they may still see you.
No. I just thought I missed the day, and it was to late now. I'll try that tho if they might still take me. Does anybody know the number or email to contact her? I guess SS might have it, I'll try calling them next.
Ohh

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Please let us know if u had help
question

Covington, VA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
How can someone get in touch with you?
Ms Claus

Roanoke, VA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Please let me know sizes of both children and an address that Santa can drop off presents thanks
Someone

Clifton Forge, VA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Ms Claus wrote:
Please let me know sizes of both children and an address that Santa can drop off presents thanks
I can hardly believe we might get a Christmas miracle. You must be an angel!
If you would email me at [email protected] I would feel safer then putting the info up here. Thank you so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scruggs 5 min Smh 1
Erika Delane 30 min mhm 10
dogs on the loose 1 hr wow 5
Deputy Armentrout 1 hr Nyx 9
Looking 2 hr Ha ha ha 3
Shooter Lske Moomaw 5 hr Ex Covington guy 64
blocked 5 hr strike it down 3
Ed Donna Lesher 6 hr Hell yeah 13
ricky chittum (Nov '11) 21 hr Sharrita 8
stand off at the lake Sun Good Grief 3