why cant you treat women good in this town

Posted in the Covington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
women around here

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
How come you treat women good in this town without it getting turned around and all twisted up? Do you really have to treat them like dirt to get some appriciation around here?
big white dick

Covington, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
women around here wrote:
How come you treat women good in this town without it getting turned around and all twisted up? Do you really have to treat them like dirt to get some appriciation around here?
i wanna treat you good
ask curious

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
big white dick wrote:
<quoted text>i wanna treat you good
dont go thar way. Im a dude.
Really

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
All of women just not taking any shit anymore...welcome to our world js...good luck...
a guy

Covington, VA

#5 Sep 15, 2012
i treat my fiance like she's a queen, i do everything i can to make her happy and feel like she's queen of the world, and all everyone here in alleghany and bath county wanna do is make up lies that i cheat, and talk to other women, or make rude remarks about my fiance, i just don't get it, why can't people just mind there own business and stop the lying
bystander

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Welcome to the wide world of Covington! People here cant stand to see others happy. Thats one reason i keep my friend a secret so no shit gets started!! Dont let it bother you, as long as you know the truth!
WoW

Lorton, VA

#7 Sep 16, 2012
MOST of the girls in Cov have absolutely NO respect for themselves! Therefore, they don't care if guys do or not. So, why would any man waste his time trying to be good to a woman who could care less anyway?! And, men....this doesn't get you off the hook either! Perhaps if you cared more about actual relationships, faithfulness and protection....well, maybe it'd help to make this place a lil better! But, GIRLS, grow up! You need CLASS! ASS ain't always gonna work. It may get you what you WANT but what's more important?! Your WANTS or NEEDS?????

As for everyone knowing your business....people only know what you tell them! Maybe it's time to close in that circle of friends????
idiot

Warrenville, IL

#9 Sep 17, 2012
ask curious wrote:
<quoted text>dont go thar way. Im a dude.
He likes men and girls, and the only big white dick his had is the one going down his throat, splitting his tonsils in half..........
look who talking

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
WoW wrote:
MOST of the girls in Cov have absolutely NO respect for themselves! Therefore, they don't care if guys do or not. So, why would any man waste his time trying to be good to a woman who could care less anyway?! And, men....this doesn't get you off the hook either! Perhaps if you cared more about actual relationships, faithfulness and protection....well, maybe it'd help to make this place a lil better! But, GIRLS, grow up! You need CLASS! ASS ain't always gonna work. It may get you what you WANT but what's more important?! Your WANTS or NEEDS?????
As for everyone knowing your business....people only know what you tell them! Maybe it's time to close in that circle of friends????
practice what ya Preach ....
funny

Covington, VA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Men in Covington are not worth it!
whaaat

Hoboken, NJ

#12 Sep 19, 2012
look who talking wrote:
<quoted text>practice what ya Preach ....
you don't know me! I don't act like most of the women around here do! I have a lot of respect for myself:)
haa

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
My man is worth it

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Not to pick sides here but Yes Most men (not just Covington) are dogs but then most women are teases, I spent my life been used, Cheated on, and Lied to by women of Covington and I grown tired of it. Guys in Covington I watched treating women like shit. I didn't want anything to do with any of it. I hated being different then most and it wasn't til I almost died when I saw how strong I was. Now I help people with all kinds of problems. Most of them I've lived through myself. Men need to start treating women better, Women need to stop putting men on a pedestal. If any Women has children put them first.
Amanda

Covington, VA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
WoW wrote:
I couldn't agree more ;)
dramahater

Mineral, VA

#16 Oct 12, 2012
You got to respect yourself to get respect and usually the rumors that get started are because people are jealous the good girls in this town get no respect or never get noticed but a hoe gets all the attention I seen it happen this coming from a single covington girl y'all keep ya heads up
JPG

Covington, VA

#17 Oct 12, 2012
I tried treating women good and it didn't work. They lose interest. Seems like you have to keep them feeling like they need to win you over. If they think they've got you in the bag, they'll move on to the next challenge. I don't think most of them even realize they do it. At least from what I've experienced.
dramahater

Mineral, VA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Sounds like you had women they didn't. Know what they wanted sweetheart not all of us are like the jpg promise
Truth is

Eagle Rock, VA

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Most women around this area like being treated like shit. If you show them any kind of appreciation they f*ck around on you if you treat em like shit they love you forever
tiffany

Mechanicsville, VA

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Not all of us are like that this coming from a girl who has been treated like shit btw I'm dramahater
Truth is

Eagle Rock, VA

#21 Oct 12, 2012
That's why I said most

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jay?? 4 min yep 2
Kala day??? 2 hr Big420 1
Hot guy at walmart 3 hr info 4
Cole Entsminger 5 hr knows for a fact 7
bailey hall 6 hr law abiding citizen 4
What's up with this girl named Hope 8 hr Diz girlz 7
Who is this chick , Jennifer Pruitt 9 hr bunny 12
Covington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web