First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
just wondering what is going on with him. used to see him out all the time now u hardly ever see him
hjahu2

Covington, VA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Okay none of y'all need to worry about him , If he wanted y'all to he'd give you a reason , You don't see him much because he has a job and gets out and work .
one who knows

Troutville, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
hjahu2 wrote:
Okay none of y'all need to worry about him , If he wanted y'all to he'd give you a reason , You don't see him much because he has a job and gets out and work .
Please do not start about him on here... HE is a good man who has done nothing to anyone.. He is happy with a beautiful daughter, and wonderful girlfriend, job and home...
really

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Stfu...wonderful gf..more like gold digger...
You really think she move back to the park she came from..one offer for a ring ..taken back..now ring put thru his nose..but live and learn..
Long as she got someone to pay her bills.
She doesn't care who he f...ks or how much he drinks
Shane's Daughter .

Troutville, VA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
I'd appreciate it if you would not talk about my father like that . Yes , he's made mistakes , so what ? Every body does . I love Marsha , she would do anything for my dad , and I don't believe she is a gold digger . She's an amazing person , who JUST got out of UVA hospital for heart problems . So please , keep both , my dads and Marsha's name out of your mouth .
one gf to one gf

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
really wrote:
Stfu...wonderful gf..more like gold digger...
You really think she move back to the park she came from..one offer for a ring ..taken back..now ring put thru his nose..but live and learn..
Long as she got someone to pay her bills.
She doesn't care who he f...ks or how much he drinks
,....*****★***** ★**** Really was correct...she takes his paycheck.but u think she gets a dime from her kids daddy DA.but no worry..she got plenty set aside for when its time to go..but don't let all her innocence fool u..but shane does need a dd from time to time..but wait till he leave double c one day and kills someone ..see how long she sticks around than..
the one and only ex-wife

Covington, VA

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Why are you all on here bad mouthing Shane and Marsha?? They are doing great.. Shane is a great guy, father, and friend..
Marsha

Covington, VA

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I am so glad that you people have nothing better to do than talk about shane and I. You must have boring or no life at all.If your really worried about what we are doing then why dont u come ask one of us instead of hiding behind a computer screen and talking crap. As if it was anyones business to start with you really need to get ur facts straight before you wanna rune your mouth about my daughter and her daddy paying child support cause he does every week if it is really any of your business.Emily you are the best daughter i could ask for. Stephanie thanks you are a great friend as well but it really doesnt boller me what people get on here and say because after reading the post there is actually alot of it that isnt true so we know the truth and that is all that matters. Haters keep on hating and i will say a prayer for you tonight.
one gf to one gf

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Marsha u are so full of s*- t...was talkin bout ur kid.said u go thru shanes check. But why if da payin u..it doesn't pay all u owe...and quit acting like u tryin to fool everyone into thinkin u a goody goody... u can't take care of wat u got or u to worried of loosing it. Even tho he cheated on u with erica..u rather fight her insted of confrontation with him...fraid he tell u to pack
one gf to one gf

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Wasn't talkin bout ur kid
LadySwaggerrr

Troutville, VA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
one gf to one gf wrote:
Marsha u are so full of s*- t...was talkin bout ur kid.said u go thru shanes check. But why if da payin u..it doesn't pay all u owe...and quit acting like u tryin to fool everyone into thinkin u a goody goody... u can't take care of wat u got or u to worried of loosing it. Even tho he cheated on u with erica..u rather fight her insted of confrontation with him...fraid he tell u to pack
Maybe if you would learn how to use proper English , we would be able to understand what you're typing . I'm sure the only reason you're posting on this dumb website about Marsha is because you're not happy with your self . The sad part is , you don't even have your name on here . You're fake , and you can't say anything to anyone's face . So until you can put your actual name on here like a big girl , don't talk crap .
LadySwaggerrr

Troutville, VA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
& I am Shane's daughter by the way ..
Steph

Covington, VA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Emily are you Lady Swaggerr? lol Marsha dont worry about this shit... You are a very sweet person and I know for a fact you would do anything for my daughter and for that I respect you and think the world of you... People in this town cannot stand for people to be happy... Maybe they are just jelous cuz they dont get to go through Shane's paycheck....
kim smallwood

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Shane is a very nice MAN. Takes care of his responsibilities. Pays his bills. Worked for everything he has. He is a loyal friend. Minds his own business. And who he chooses to live his life with is his business. He has a beautiful daughter and comes from a great family. Now with the facts being said, after reading everything it seems as if someone is jealious of Shane or juz bashing Marsha. Because neither Shane nor Marsha bother anyone. And if your so worried about Marsha's bills, I am sure she would appreciate your contribution. As far as child support goes that is nobodys business. Just for some suggestions: there is a BIBLE you need to read and spend your time wisely instead of making lies on someone who don't bother nobody. Shane and Marsha I love you both..
one gf to one gf

Manassas, VA

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Comment made on marsha stayin..after he was with erica..period...
Kim practice what u preach ...get job pay your bills and not bother people on facebook..but wat money u had left over u went and bought beer..that's from your good friend marsha and shane....and stfu bout you and tony...leave your mommy drama off facebook..you lucky he doesn't get you for slander and declamation of character..but you are a great mom.but you need to worry bout shane when marsha gets that ring than he might worry
kim smallwood

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Hey idiot I commented just to prove a point. We now all know who this is. Why don't you just use your name and be a man. I raise my kids and my finiancial situation is my business. Why you so worried about a ring? Seems to me you was once a friend of Shane then you wanted to screw a good friendship over you trying to get with her. Uuuumm so sorry your life is miserable. Mines is good
Marsha

Covington, VA

#17 Nov 9, 2012
one gf to one gf wrote:
Comment made on marsha stayin..after he was with erica..period...
Kim practice what u preach ...get job pay your bills and not bother people on facebook..but wat money u had left over u went and bought beer..that's from your good friend marsha and shane....and stfu bout you and tony...leave your mommy drama off facebook..you lucky he doesn't get you for slander and declamation of character..but you are a great mom.but you need to worry bout shane when marsha gets that ring than he might worry
YOU SEEM TO BE AWFUL WORRIED ABOUT SHANE AND I. WELL I CAN TELL YOU WE HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP SINCE YOU ARE NO LONGER AROUND!!!!!KINDA SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR A LITTLE JEALOUS!!!!! JUST BECAUSE WE ARE HAPPY DONT BE ON HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT US!!!!JUST KEEP ON HATING CAUSE NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE...IM ALSO GLAD THAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT MY FINANCIAL SITUATION THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!
one gf to one gf

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2012
One we all know the truth why you haven't left..people talk in this town...
And I haven't a clue what you mean no longer around..never been around or do I wanna be around ...
And as far as kim goes.the last time I checked I wasn't a man..or have the parts...but I see shane hasn't read any of these comments..or answered how one can do so much to a person and still keep what marsha calls a relationship ..but enjoy as you put it...
kim smallwood

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Nov 11, 2012
one gf to one gf wrote:
One we all know the truth why you haven't left..people talk in this town...
And I haven't a clue what you mean no longer around..never been around or do I wanna be around ...
And as far as kim goes.the last time I checked I wasn't a man..or have th
e parts...but I see shane hasn't read any of these comments..or answered how one can do so much to a person and still keep what marsha calls a relationship ..but enjoy as you put it...
. So what you are saying is your one of these jealious HOES that cannot stand to see someone happy. You like to make lies Up and try to cause problems. Just to let you know, Shane and Marsha are very happy together along with their beautiful daughters. Now since you KNOW so much I figured I would update ya or I guess you already knew. Honestly I think your pretty darn funny with all the lies you have said. I know you don't hold the truth cause you lied on me. I would spend my last dollar on my children then I would beer. And I can't tell you when the last time I bought a beer. Friends buy mine. Now state facts whoever you are that hides behind a keyboard typing. Seems to me you are infactuated with Marsha. Personally, I think Marsha should pay more attention to her "friends". She may have a stalker...oooh that's right all you said was lies so apparently you don't know either one of them. Chickhen.
one gf to one gf

Rockville, MD

#20 Nov 11, 2012
kim smallwood wrote:
<quoted text>. So what you are saying is your one of these jealious HOES that cannot stand to see someone happy. You like to make lies Up and try to cause problems. Just to let you know, Shane and Marsha are very happy together along with their beautiful daughters. Now since you KNOW so much I figured I would update ya or I guess you already knew. Honestly I think your pretty darn funny with all the lies you have said. I know you don't hold the truth cause you lied on me. I would spend my last dollar on my children then I would beer. And I can't tell you when the last time I bought a beer. Friends buy mine. Now state facts whoever you are that hides behind a keyboard typing. Seems to me you are infactuated with Marsha. Personally, I think Marsha should pay more attention to her "friends". She may have a stalker...oooh that's right all you said was lies so apparently you don't know either one of them. Chickhen.
********** well kim not into marsha or a whore like u are tryin to say..but when you hear shane speak of you at double c bout you sayin how you got your rent money than he says how you were gonna buy beer with little bit of money you had..so no not a lie from me unless what we heard from shane was a lie...but hope you do ...oh and marsha can defend shane and erica..cedar forest can't keep secrets..oh and the others ..but like I said. When he drinking at double c you hear a lot..so
when just wondering asked bout shane...maybe you should ask them..but call me whore or anything else..you won't have paula to think of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jre 7 hr Jason 25
Sorry John Wilmer 9 hr JWW 34
Chronic Paranoid OBSESSION 10 hr JWW 1
still have my job 10 hr JWW 1
Mayo 10 hr BocookTheBITCH 8
Rodney Bocook Stole Tessa Terrys Teeth 10 hr BocookTheBITCH 3
Covington Stinks 11 hr oooh that smell 2

Covington Jobs

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages