Next Last
senoritaib03

Manquin, VA

#1 Oct 23, 2012
What's the deal with this guy heArd he goes both ways
holaholaaholaaa

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Heard he be messin with anyone and everyone.. What a dog.. Jaja..
senoritaib03

Ivor, VA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I heard the same thing he calls himself big sexy what a joke
holaholaaholaaa

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2012
He is a joke.. He got a girlfriend named candy and he still be messin around and lie to her.. From my understanding he has babies on the way.. And they are by underage girls.. Hmmm.. what a fool..
countrygrl

Palmyra, VA

#5 Oct 24, 2012
he is not dating candy that's my mom believe me I think I would know
guera

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Oct 25, 2012
will for every body that thinks they know him.will he is with anybody and everybody he can hes a lier an a user .he has kids every where.and hes girlfreaind.is young and draves a red bmw....thats one of them thats not caunto the rest.that he has .for mi hes adog .anasty man.
senoritaib03

Saluda, VA

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Whoever is messing with this nasty man can do better heard stories recently
guera

Elizabeth, NJ

#8 Oct 25, 2012
senoritaib03 wrote:
I heard the same thing he calls himself big sexy what a joke
wheres he big sexy at.ive seen a h..l alot better than that .
senoritaib03

Saluda, VA

#9 Oct 25, 2012
That's what he said to call him
guera

Newark, NJ

#10 Oct 26, 2012
will what ever .he needs to worry about taken care of hes kids he has and his wife .and his daughter that he dont even know couse he cant be a real man r father.couse he wont to be out here .f..king what ever he can. every where he goes he has problems .couse he mess around like a dog in heat. he even has agirl in ronake that he ness with hes nasty .and theres another girl he gets mad couse she dont come see him .i know him very will and know about him .
hmm

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
guera wrote:
will what ever .he needs to worry about taken care of hes kids he has and his wife .and his daughter that he dont even know couse he cant be a real man r father.couse he wont to be out here .f..king what ever he can. every where he goes he has problems .couse he mess around like a dog in heat. he even has agirl in ronake that he ness with hes nasty .and theres another girl he gets mad couse she dont come see him .i know him very will and know about him .
Were you get your spelling ?
guera

Newark, NJ

#12 Oct 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Were you get your spelling ?
dont worry about where i get my spelling
boo

Elizabeth, NJ

#13 Oct 28, 2012
hes so nasty he sleep with any thing old young it dont matter to him .he was with candy last night. he goes to her when hes girlfreiand dont come see him and the other ones sit him up .hes so nasty waite till his girlfreanid finds out hes cheaten on her.she fu.k him up .he know it to with hisnasty ass .she be in soon a.n lets see what he does ..he will hide at his house like he did last sunday till she leave acts like he good boy .......lets see what happen .couse his girl will leave his ass like a dog .
Love to know

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2012
guera wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about where i get my spelling
you must be the12 yr old he layn the taco to...
Holaaaaaaaa

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Love to know wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the12 yr old he layn the taco to...
guera def aint the 12 year old he layin to.. Guera is a grown ass woman that takes care of her own.. Try jessica taft and the fridley girl.. Haha.. Hes nasty.. Who would be his girlfriend in the first place.. Maybe its one of the $30 and $50 whores thats always up in house.. Jajajajaja.. Dumb bitches..
boo

Baltimore, MD

#16 Oct 29, 2012
he sa nasty .and what i heard he likes men to .thats sick .so glad someone .i know stop talking to him .couse all this about him is sick .xso glad she got ahell lot better and used her .head .and ya ur right guera is a grown ass women and can take care of her own.
jajaja

Baltimore, MD

#17 Oct 30, 2012
who ever said he not with candy they dont know whats up couse hes going to her house and stays. there with her she with him .poor lady couse he just use her .couse hes out fu.king everybody he can .but if thats what she likes .hes says hes sick couse hes probaly got something cloras cant take off .iam smh couse .this is some sick shit let him keep doing what hes doing and he will be in trouble just like. the other mexican .
countrygrl

Disputanta, VA

#18 Oct 30, 2012
First off I think I know what goes on just saying I do live here people always assume they know what's going on just cause someones vehicle is parked near our house doesn't mean he stayed here so maybe instead of assuming you should go straight to the source I don't know why people like gossiping but I tell you what half you people on here don't come out with your name but gurantee you act like both of these peoples best friend! Just saying
Holaaaaaaaa

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Jajajaja.. Little miss cointry girl ^ gettin a little excited there.. Hunny you must be one of the little girls he messin with, at the same time he messin with candy.. Hmmmmmmmmm... Jajajajaja..
countrygrl

Disputanta, VA

#20 Oct 30, 2012
I like my men white sweet heart and my mans in west virginia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Robinson 18 min Mz courtny 29
Children's Forest 24 min annie46 1
richard paxton (Jan '14) 28 min grow up 5
lonely female 1 hr sexisade 1
Hair Dressers 3 hr wtf 36
Why do some women have more mouth then ass to b... 5 hr Lol 9
now heres the correct and true message 6 hr Patton 5
att.dabney pasco jr dies (May '12) Sat chris 75
Covington Dating
Find my Match