no clue

Deerfield, VA

#41 Oct 30, 2012
True he has house right across road and even ha d place to park. True she parked at his house, true she was at his house, also true she was still seeing Jeremy at same time. O didn't someone see him picking her daughter up from school as well
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#42 Oct 30, 2012
He chased girls and she dropped em fast for him I'd say that's bout truth of it. That's how jermy and her met
No idea

Hot Springs, VA

#43 Oct 30, 2012
heres why wrote:
He chased girls and she dropped em fast for him I'd say that's bout truth of it. That's how jermy and her met
Becky was not married when Jeremy and her got together so someone has story wrong again
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#44 Oct 30, 2012
Yes she was. Seperated but married
No idea

Hot Springs, VA

#45 Oct 30, 2012
heres why wrote:
Yes she was. Seperated but married
Your point is ? That doesnt make her a bad person. People move on all the time, you should know that. Why drama about her for? He is one has charges on him not her, she has job not him.Maybe you guys should change subject on him and see what comes out!! He is not perfect ask guy in WV he use to see
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#46 Oct 30, 2012
I'm not the enemy they both did wrong when they turned to other people instead of turning to each other
None of Your Business

Madison Heights, VA

#47 Oct 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
I don't know any of these people.
All of you remind me why I don't bother socializing in Covington any longer.
You disgust me.
I totally agree. These people who run their mouth on here have no life or moreless no clue!! Really people?!! Get the facts before you start trash talking because everything on here is going to be taken to court as well as the Jeremy comments- won't that be something for all of the "gay" stuff to come out in court!!! Think about that one!!! You are only hurting the one that you love!
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#48 Oct 30, 2012
Guess no more shocking than her with Grover
Mike

Covington, VA

#49 Oct 30, 2012
Wow! This is entertaining! Glad I'm not in his shoes!!
No idea

Hot Springs, VA

#50 Oct 30, 2012
heres why wrote:
Guess no more shocking than her with Grover
Are you attached to her Axx.. to know ? I bet you have skeletons in your closet. Even his work knew about guy in WV and other married women he messed with. Its best to change subject because people are getting hurt and looks like he has more to lose than her.
None of Your Business

Madison Heights, VA

#51 Oct 30, 2012
heres why wrote:
Guess no more shocking than her with Grover
All I have to say to this is - you are so stupid! I really don't think you have a brain! Or common sense, I don't know which yet or which is worse. Duma$$!!!!!!!
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#52 Oct 30, 2012
Don't b sure of that as far as more to lose
None of Your Business

Madison Heights, VA

#53 Oct 30, 2012
heres why wrote:
Don't b sure of that as far as more to lose
Ok Autumn and Momma Cutlip- he does have more to lose and you know it. Think about it, and I agree with the person before, you are only hurting him in the long run by putting his business out here for everyone to see! Wow, what a wonderful mother and daughter you both are!!! Congrats! You should be soooo proud!
Freedom

Hot Springs, VA

#54 Oct 30, 2012
What does she have to lose? Nothing! All to gain a new life with out drama and cheating husband sounds like good deal to me to get out of that mess!
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#55 Oct 30, 2012
Stay tuned freedom
Karen Hill

Morton Grove, IL

#56 Oct 30, 2012
Do you people have nothing better to do than try to destroy someone's life? I'm only on here because I had to see for myself what you were saying---I couldn't believe people were actually this small-minded and ignorant. Leave my family alone and take a good long look at yourselves. If something should happen to Becky or one of her children, are you ready to assume part of the blame? Because it will be laid at your feet.
Karen Hill

Morton Grove, IL

#57 Oct 30, 2012
To the individual who says the "Cutlips are crazy" do you realize who you're talking about? I am a Cutlip. Jeremy is my nephew and I consider Becky my niece and that will not change. But if you people don't want a bunch of liable suits may I suggest you change your subject matter? NONE of you know anything about what goes on in Jeremy's & Becky's minds. Don't think you can't be held responsible for what you put on these sites because you can and maybe you will.
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#58 Oct 30, 2012
Why u taking up for her if she did your family wrong
Karen Hill

Morton Grove, IL

#59 Oct 30, 2012
Why don't you guys all get together and write some country songs?
heres why

Deerfield, VA

#60 Oct 30, 2012
Call your nephew and ask him bout her and him maybe he tell you all about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 30 min paint 2
Ed Stein....POS, worthless, waiting tax payer d... 45 min MAD 3
Wtcyfab 1 hr Huh 6
Moon Crickets 1 hr sometimes 2
Prison population 1 hr general monk monk 46
Wow 1 hr LMAO 17
fat cops in covington and clifton 4 hr Danielle 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages