if the law can't do their job someone else needs to!!

Posted in the Covington Forum

wildchild 1969

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
what is the deal with all the meth heads in this town? this town is going to hell in a hand basket with the Alleghany co. sheriffs dept. and the Covington police leading the way. It is such bullshit the way they wanna make back room deals with drug dealers for information. Do your damn job!!! that's what your being paid for. There should never an option "if you tell me something then i will let you go free" all you do is put other people in harms way. I do not do drugs but i damn sure know who does in this town. They have let well known drug dealers do as they want and even are big buddies with them. The police departments need to be policed.... just saying Clean up our town!!
Name

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
When you fish, would you prefer to catch a minnow or a big, fat bass? That's the point.
woah

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
You have no clue how hard it is out there! Or how many people you just pissed off. Your stupid! I'd rather have drugs around Covington than killers.
blame the right ones

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
It isn't always the local police making these back room deals. The Commonwealth Att. does these damn plea deals, turning them back out on the streets to do the same thing over and over. We're paying a heck of alot of money to the CW to do nothing. Look back at how many cases Stein has actually taken to trial. Well lets see the Meadows case, the Billups case. Surprised they weren't offered a plea deal. And lets not forget Kaitlyn Webb served about 5 months total for how many B&E's. Never paid the first fine or court cost yet and not to mention the restitution she owes all totaled she owes about 17,000.00 give or take a few dollars. She's the biggest snitch in Covington that's why she is still walking the streets. If I owed that much in unpaid fines I would be thrown under the damn jail. So whats the deal here?
Bruce Wayne

Covington, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
This looks like a job for BATMAN
E_Bogar

Aiken, SC

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I agree that if you do the crime, then you should do the time. Most of the snitches there are bigger threats than the weed users they're sending to jail. The snitches are usually facing serious jail time and get to walk, while the non violent criminal they've set up goes to jail...It's not fair, and that's not justice. I suggest reporting as much as you can on the Facebook page of Alleghany County Copwatch, so we can police the police, report misconduct, and to report unfairness in the legal system as much as possible.

Since: Feb 13

Covington, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
woah wrote:
You have no clue how hard it is out there! Or how many people you just pissed off. Your stupid! I'd rather have drugs around Covington than killers.
Guess what I don't gives damn how many people I piss off. I am sick of seeing all these stung out people. If they put them in jail for a while then they might just learn their lesson. But allowing them to be above the law is teaching them nothing. And the cops are making back room deals too!! And I do know this for a fact!!

Since: Feb 13

Covington, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
woah wrote:
You have no clue how hard it is out there! Or how many people you just pissed off. Your stupid! I'd rather have drugs around Covington than kill Yeah you probably ers.
Yeah you probably are a meth head too if you would prefer the drugs. Life is hard so suck it up and make the best out of the cards your dealt. And as for pissing people off I do it every day. Really you need to grow up
YoMama

Covington, VA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
woah wrote:
Pathetic..We all know how hard it is out there, just some of us don't stoop to do the Devil's bidding. Drugs lead to violence that's why this area has taking a nose dive. I think the problem is there isn't a jail large enough to hold half of Alleghany County.
Double Standards

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Yep just like the post with deputy in uniform seen tossing beer out passenger window. Covered up.
woah

Covington, VA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Oh dear Jesus! I am far very far from a meth head. If you have a problem with the way the criminals are dealt with then get off the computer and go catch them your self!
woah

Covington, VA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
P.S I wasn't talking about how hard things are in life I'm talking about how hard it is to be a cop. Last time I checked most druggies can't afford a computer and Internet.
not the police

Covington, VA

#13 Feb 10, 2013
the police are making the arrest it's the commonwealth attorney's office and the judges not doing their jobs.
so sad

Covington, VA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Name wrote:
When you fish, would you prefer to catch a minnow or a big, fat bass? That's the point.
GIVE ME A BREAK big fish my azz that never happens it small time shit and then they nark on small time shit
so sad

Covington, VA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
blame the right ones wrote:
It isn't always the local police making these back room deals. The Commonwealth Att. does these damn plea deals, turning them back out on the streets to do the same thing over and over. We're paying a heck of alot of money to the CW to do nothing. Look back at how many cases Stein has actually taken to trial. Well lets see the Meadows case, the Billups case. Surprised they weren't offered a plea deal. And lets not forget Kaitlyn Webb served about 5 months total for how many B&E's. Never paid the first fine or court cost yet and not to mention the restitution she owes all totaled she owes about 17,000.00 give or take a few dollars. She's the biggest snitch in Covington that's why she is still walking the streets. If I owed that much in unpaid fines I would be thrown under the damn jail. So whats the deal here?
thats not why she is walking the streets SHE IN THE KNOW WAY TO MUCH IN THE KNOW SHE MAKES HER OWN DEAL if you get the drif
well

Covington, VA

#16 Feb 10, 2013
woah wrote:
Have you not noticed the rise in murders and attacks around here? I mean seriously they have been due to the drug use. It will only get worse!!
FYI

Richmond, VA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Katie is back n jail for MORE B&E they should have kept her the 1st time they had her
good to know

Covington, VA

#18 Feb 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
Katie is back n jail for MORE B&E they should have kept her the 1st time they had her
I am so flippin glad that piece of trash is finally locked up and I hope they don't let her snitch this time and walk free. If they do then an investigation of the city and county police from the state needs to happen.
curious

Suitland, MD

#19 Feb 10, 2013
IF YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD AND SEEM TO KNOW THE LAWS.....WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR FOOD STAMP GETTING A$$ES AND APPLY TO DO THE JOB!!!!
slap nuts

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Derek shut up just because your a cop don't mean nothing u break the law as well sleeping with underage girls take that bullcrap somewere else and off this site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For A Hot Nurse 4 min JohnWilmerThe1ST 26
yeah rodney keep up the jealousy 35 min JohnWilmerThe1ST 8
Really pissed teen that HATES step mom 1 hr Liz 7
If the shoe fits where it 3 hr me again 9
McDonalds 10 hr Haa 12
Scanners Nancy Rowan and sister Ester Thurston 11 hr TRUTH 7
drug of choice 12 hr JWW 5
durant road 14 hr Welvin 4
More from around the web

Covington People Search