First Prev
of 3
Next Last
christy

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Hot
lol

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Wel get u sum...
say no

Covington, VA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
ewwwwww ... he's the type of person you wanna in the opposite direction from ... he's a hot mess ... js
OMG are you kidding

Covington, VA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
This boy is a drug addict from hell, every girl he has ever been with has left him because he is a junkie of all types...STAY AWAY!!!...he uses girls and then fucks them over, not to mention cheats and lies...ask around, especially the ex's, they will tell you just what he is about..he has has a couple good women in his life that have given him their all and he used them and then left them for someone else when he got what he wanted!!! You want to deal with that, go for it, but this is your fair warning!!!
look who talking

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Fo real the hard to ...
OMG are you kidding

Covington, VA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Yea, we talking from snorting it, smoking it, and shooting it up!! Stay away from that!!! Could lead to disaster and not something anyone should experience bc a junkie never changes
so what

Bowie, MD

#9 Sep 20, 2012
heard he wrote:
heard he was fuoking his brothers wife amanda
No thats not true. Apparently you dont know amanda. She is a good girl and would never cheat on michael and especially not with his brother!
Regarding Brandon Church

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Heard Brandon got his ass kicked a week or so ago for running that mouth.
church

Covington, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Regarding Brandon Church wrote:
Heard Brandon got his ass kicked a week or so ago for running that mouth.
N who kicked my ass?! Lol. This web sites a joke. Who ever would have a site on Covington has got to get a life.
church

Covington, VA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
OMG are you kidding wrote:
This boy is a drug addict from hell, every girl he has ever been with has left him because he is a junkie of all types...STAY AWAY!!!...he uses girls and then fucks them over, not to mention cheats and lies...ask around, especially the ex's, they will tell you just what he is about..he has has a couple good women in his life that have given him their all and he used them and then left them for someone else when he got what he wanted!!! You want to deal with that, go for it, but this is your fair warning!!!
Lol looks like someone hates me lol... what a joke
Really

Covington, VA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
There is good and bad in all of us...some people just show bad better than good...why judge anyway??..bet none of the people who have commented on here are perfect!! Seriously he may be what he is but let him be!!!
amie

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Sep 21, 2012
I think hes a good person and father
Really

Covington, VA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
To Amie, this is true!!
Really

Covington, VA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Michale is worse than Brandon when it comes to drugs..
Really

Covington, VA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Michale is worse than Brandon when it comes to drugs..
Amie

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Michal has a wife n kids and a damn good job he dont mess around with that shit hes grown up to be a good man
Really

Covington, VA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Has a kid.. just because u have a wife that don't pay attention and kid doesn't mean nothing.. believe what you want I know different.. he hides it from his wife a lot of people know this if their close with michale..
Amie

Moneta, VA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Well then u must be so close to him why do u gotta talk so much crap about him try minding ur own business u are immature
Really

Covington, VA

#21 Sep 21, 2012
I'm just stating facts.. why you telling me to mind my own obviously you cant do the same or you wouldn't be commenting right? Yea Brandon's a good father does he have a home or car didn't think so..
smile

Covington, VA

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Really wrote:
I'm just stating facts.. why you telling me to mind my own obviously you cant do the same or you wouldn't be commenting right? Yea Brandon's a good father does he have a home or car didn't think so..
... & you're right about that. everybody that has posted on here does have skeltons in there closet, but not as many or near as brandon does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nose Piercing 33 min Be yourself 10
Double C 2 hr really 3
Carbon plant 2 hr Abc 5
Food bank? 3 hr Hope you find help 10
western sizzlin 3 hr jaime 5
Hyatt 4 hr Nosey 1
dna testing 5 hr Sammy 9

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages