alleghany highlands chamber of commerce
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Covington, VA

#43 Jul 11, 2012
Fed-up wrote:
It's time for the Chamber directer to go. She is not interested in helping the community. She is only interested in the publicity and the recognition she is getting from her job. Many people say she doesn't even have a heart. They say she will turn on you if you don't agree with her or kiss her butt. Is this the type of person we need running the Chamber? I don't think so.
If you are so fed up and concerned for about the welfare of others, why don't you start a petition asking for her resignation? I didn't think you would have the balls/brains/COURAGE to put yourself out there and make a change.
Gee

Covington, VA

#44 Jul 11, 2012
Most everything is closed in CF by 5 or 6. Lousy. All they want is old folks in Clifton Forge.
Fed-Up

Harrisonburg, VA

#45 Sep 27, 2012
Member wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so fed up and concerned for about the welfare of others, why don't you start a petition asking for her resignation? I didn't think you would have the balls/brains/COURAGE to put out there and make a change.
Hey Member, I got what it takes. Your the one who should be concerned, being a member of the Chamber.
Fed-Up

Harrisonburg, VA

#46 Oct 3, 2012
Who is Brenda Lemmons and what is her job at the Chamber?
Facts

Harrisonburg, VA

#47 Oct 7, 2012
Want an "eye opener" ? Start asking about how much the Exec. Director of the Economic Development makes a year, heres a hint,(it's over $200,000 a year)!!! He has done nothing for this area and makes more than 5 average households in this area !!!
marshakeyser

Washington, DC

#48 Oct 7, 2012
Nothing will get accomplished by posting on this board under fake names. Go to council meetings, vote, write editorials and volunteer within the community. Stop the ignorance.
Fed-Up

Covington, VA

#49 Oct 11, 2012
marshakeyser wrote:
Nothing will get accomplished by posting on this board under fake names. Go to council meetings, vote, write editorials and volunteer within the community. Stop the ignorance.
That's easier said than done. If you are not in the click, you don't have a prayer.
marshakeyser

Sykesville, MD

#50 Oct 16, 2012
I don't create jobs or lower taxes. I'm not in any click but I volunteer within my community and see the click get the credit in the paper every week for thebwork that volunteers do. Everyone has seen me at local events and in the schools, you just don't recognize me. Everywhere I go little children recognize me, though.....and they smile from ear to ear and give me a big hug. They know what I do.....and most of the time they walk away while a member of the click gives me the stank eye. I know I make a difference. Let me know when you want to stolen acting butthurt and are ready to do something real.
marshakeyser

Sykesville, MD

#51 Oct 16, 2012
Stolen obviously means stop.....my phone likes to make me look like a bigger ass than my mouth sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Lee Williams 5 min Keith Williams 15
Brittany Wolf Haynes 6 min Just saying 7
Sexiest black or mixed girls? 32 min Mark 27
Hicks/Williams 32 min Guess who 13
Where to buy a vehicle 41 min DMu 3
Anyone need a job? 48 min Just saying 5
married man wants discreet sex (Sep '14) 1 hr play 130
Amber Spangler 3 hr tyler 46

Covington Jobs

More from around the web