Do you all know your ignorance shows

Posted in the Covington Forum

dont understand

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
All of you who get on these boards talking of others families are just plain ignorant, no wonder the world is the way it is
rghffhae

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
This site should have been deleted A LONG time ago.
is that so

Covington, VA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
dont understand wrote:
All of you who get on these boards talking of others families are just plain ignorant, no wonder the world is the way it is
omg! are you kidding you are the one posting this shit about people then you wait patiently by until they see it then when they post a reply to try and stop the crap or to tell off who is doing the trash talking then boom here you come the main trouble maker and all you do is post trash that is not true in the least shut your fat ass up and get a life and i do agree this site needs shut down you are an idiot now go do something productive with your life other than lying on people and causing trouble!
Yep

Covington, VA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Look at the place where it is coming from. That is all there is in covington. Nobody cares about how ridiculous they look, as long as they are succeeding in bringing someone else down, bulling, slandering, ect. And it is truely sad seeing parents on here doing it along with their children. There is no point in wondering why people are like this, when they are raised to be!
parent

Covington, VA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
well just to clear up any confusion i was the parent defending my daughter and if you have a problem with that then oh well this crap has been going on for years and it is one female who doesn't know how to grow up we bother no one further and if you were going thru this crap 24/7 then you would certainly say your piece and please don't say you wouldn't no body wants trash posted about them day and night that is nothing but lies and do not say ignore them because it doesn't work its clear she has issues i have emailed to have all this trash removed and the truth is i never come here unless i get told my family is being trashed which is my right to do so this topix is nothing more than for cowards to come and cause trouble because they know full well if they said this trash to your face it wouldn't be tolerated they hide behind topix and other means because they are nothing but trouble makers who are cowards and if they did this stuff with their names they could be handled legally thats why they prefer to hide like snakes and do their dirt now please take your judgements and keep them to yourself seeing as you don't know the whol story!
mindyours

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
It's not just one person there r plenty ppl soon it bout u ur daughter ur mom ur friends and everybody else u do it to that is y u r here u have nothing better to do wit ur life either ignore the shit n it will go away ppl just want a reaction don't give em one n they'll get bored n stop
lol

Covington, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2012
@mindyours i have a wonderful idea you hateful bi*ch post your name and i will show you what it feels like to be harrassed day and night 24/7 in public,online etc i bet you one thing you little smart a** will change your mind now i don't come here posting bad things about people to cause trouble i only post when iam seeing my family torn to shreds by a hateful vindictive bi*ch who never gets tired of causing problems for people now take your own advice and mind your business!
Good eye

Covington, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Ease up! Most of this stuff isn't real... it's just for entertainment! That's why most people don't use their real names!
wondering

Redwood, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
wth
yep

Covington, VA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
parent wrote:
well just to clear up any confusion i was the parent defending my daughter and if you have a problem with that then oh well this crap has been going on for years and it is one female who doesn't know how to grow up we bother no one further and if you were going thru this crap 24/7 then you would certainly say your piece and please don't say you wouldn't no body wants trash posted about them day and night that is nothing but lies and do not say ignore them because it doesn't work its clear she has issues i have emailed to have all this trash removed and the truth is i never come here unless i get told my family is being trashed which is my right to do so this topix is nothing more than for cowards to come and cause trouble because they know full well if they said this trash to your face it wouldn't be tolerated they hide behind topix and other means because they are nothing but trouble makers who are cowards and if they did this stuff with their names they could be handled legally thats why they prefer to hide like snakes and do their dirt now please take your judgements and keep them to yourself seeing as you don't know the whol story!
Wow! A perfect specimen of Covington ignorance. Ever thought of ignoring people. You know they will eventually go away.I bet thats even over your head that has a pea brain.
Toms bitch

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Nov 29, 2012
What is wrong with you people, are you people that bored with your own lives to always be hating on ones who do well.Seems to me that no one has the right toi judge another.No one
Yep

Covington, VA

#12 Nov 30, 2012
lol wrote:
@mindyours i have a wonderful idea you hateful bi*ch post your name and i will show you what it feels like to be harrassed day and night 24/7 in public,online etc i bet you one thing you little smart a** will change your mind now i don't come here posting bad things about people to cause trouble i only post when iam seeing my family torn to shreds by a hateful vindictive bi*ch who never gets tired of causing problems for people now take your own advice and mind your business!
sure do know what it feels like and no judging, but im assuming you know who is doing it. petition for a no contact order. It actually works when people know they wil be arrested for their harassment. I now get to live in peace for 2 years and best believe when it runs out I will be requesting another extension. Yes we are human and can only take so much and keep our composure after so long then we start acting like that. But really did "mindyours" deserved to ve verbally abused? Because that is exactly what you just did! And for what? Saying ignore it! Come on people.
Tammy Arrington

Hot Springs, VA

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Good eye wrote:
Ease up! Most of this stuff isn't real... it's just for entertainment! That's why most people don't use their real names!
Get a life. If this is entertainment for you then sign your name and I'll talk some crap about you...see how you like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caleb bowen 5 min in your face 7
Deleted Again 6 min ABC123 14
charlie dunbar 12 min kryston 11
Brenda Jefferies 26 min enough already 5
Scott Campbell 1 hr Lol 3
Curious 3 hr Laffin 1
the bowen's (Oct '14) 5 hr Hailey 10
More from around the web

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE