Southern Attitude Car Club
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Dec 20, 2012
Hey Car Man, I make deliveries to the Mill and am in Covington daily if you'd ever like to discuss. A bunch of guys at the Mill was laughing about Southern Attitude the other day!
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Dec 20, 2012
Lol! Half of Covington laughs at you all!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#24 Dec 20, 2012
Well Thats Them! I Know Chris And The Other Clubs Dont Like The Smack When U Don't Know Them So The Best Thing To Do IS Shut The Hell Up! End Of Discussion!
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Dec 20, 2012
I never brought them in, I am laughing at your club and your club only! What a joke!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#26 Dec 20, 2012
Where Do U get That I Am Rohr When I Have Told U That I Aint Dumb Ass Get A Life! I Just Know Chris! And It's Kinda Funny Dumb Ass I Hear People Talk About Them All The Time And It Aint Laughn About Them, So When U Want To Start Rumors Jack Off Get The Facts Right!
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Dec 20, 2012
Night Night Car Man, have your Momma tuck you in so you all can shine your $500 cars all day tomorrow.
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Dec 20, 2012
Car Club? Southern Attitude? LoL. Lmmao!
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#29 Dec 20, 2012
Hang in Car Man, maybe eventually you all can join a real club like Kars Unlimited!
A representative

Fairfield, VA

#30 Dec 20, 2012
Car Enthusiast wrote:
We were talking about Southern Attitude, not the others! That is a joke to show a car like a Hyundai! They are Kars Unlimited wannabees. They trash our car shows by entering them! No one wants to see them. We are working on rules to ban them!
Okay. Carry on. this thread was brought to our attention because it mentioned our name in one comment, and we just stated our position on it, to hopefully deter being dragged into a bunch of silliness.
Buckwheat

Covington, VA

#31 Dec 21, 2012
say what you wanna say about speed-demons and asphalt assault we really dont give a damn what you think if you dont like what you see, look the other way its as simple as that, otherwise man up and say it to our face instead of hiding behind a damn computer screen
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Dec 23, 2012
Rohr is CEO. What does he manage? What kind of decisions does he make? What a joke! This isn't a car club, its a junk club!
hey tard

Covington, VA

#33 Dec 23, 2012
Why does it matter to you? Perhaps its none of your business. Perhaps your infatuated with him and want to see him naked? Maybe smell his used boxers?

Nope i dont know him. I know who he is. Im not in a car club. You just really need to find a legit reason to bitch.

What club do you belong to? Im a car nut (not crap car but vintage muscle) so what do you have?? Or do you even have one?
N c girl I know C

Hot Springs, VA

#34 Dec 23, 2012
I know Chris he is a awesome guy he was married to my sis in law so until you take the chance to know him quit bashing him
co ceo

Covington, VA

#35 May 23, 2013
Car Enthusiast wrote:
I started with only Southern Attitude, Look at the title Dummy! The rest of the clubs are legitimate! How much does the CEO position pay you?lol. Get a real car.
where do you get off that were not legit.were all the same we got people through out the east coast with our sticker on the back we get pictures all the time we pay our dues and have meetings too.we do fundraisers cookouts weve got business cards what else do you want buddy
Car Enthusiast

Saint Albans, WV

#37 May 24, 2013
Just seen a Renault in Germany with a Southern Attitude Car Club sticker!lol
hahaha

United States

#38 May 24, 2013
Chris rohr sux at life and should hang himself
knows

Covington, VA

#39 May 24, 2013
Thats plain ridicilous to sit there and talk.about someone like that, pretty low if you ask me. Must have some insecure issues with yourself to say something that cruel.about someone weather you like them or not. Get a damn grip and grow the hell up and stop acting like a damn kid. My 6 year old acts more mature than you do. Who sits an argues about a car club, really..smh. Seems like you need to.get a hobby instead of sitting on your ass bashing people all day! Mr tough guy , being all big and bad..you got your big boy panties on, lol. Get a life you sorry ass bitch! Have a wonderful.day, not!
knows

Covington, VA

#40 May 24, 2013
Make fun of the club and sticker all you want. Ive been at the fundraisers and events. The money that was made went to the american heart association because i took it to donate it. They didnt think it was "a dumb car club" or whatever you wanna say. They appeeciate it..before bashing, know the facts first!
lol

Covington, VA

#41 May 24, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Chris rohr sux at life and should hang himself
It would never work. Rohr has no chin. He looks like Beaker from the Muppets. The noose would just slide up and hang on his ears and nose.
hahaha

United States

#42 May 24, 2013
Lmmfao I jus pictured that shit and southern attitudes theme song is from Winger... chris rohr real life beavis lookin mofo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out john wilmer 34 min Your man 2
Calling Out HaHa 2 hr Ha Ha 4
Jennifer Larnerd 2 hr Shelly 8
Spring nursing home 10 hr YouKnowWho 14
if we all 10 hr ComicBookFan 3
Little warning for a new boss 11 hr WRning 3
Bored af 17 hr BestMouthInTheSouth 5

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance