Southern Attitude Car Club

Posted in the Covington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Car Enthusiast

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
What is up with this club? None of their cars are classic, old, or unique but they do a million pics with them! Anyone know their CEO, Chris Rohr?
Car Lover

Daleville, VA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
They are like that other bunch Asphalt Assault and Speed Demons... just a bunch of broke asses who slap stickers on their cars and call it a car club... I think someone needs to explain to them that a sticker and 100 bucks of advance auto and Walmart accessories does not equal custom. The only ones that I ever saw that had any decent cars was Top Gear...Konvicted and some other one that has a purple and white cougar but I never see that anymore... I don't see much of those good ones anymore... Just the boring crappy ones like Asphalt and Southern and I only see one speed demon and is some crappy ass blazer
His Sister

Covington, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
What do you want to know about my brother? If you want to know about him and his car club, ask him. Car lover, it really takes a "real" man to talk about someone on the computer.
Car Enthusiast

Altavista, VA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Looks like a crappy club. Nothing classic about their cars. They must be nuts to think everyone wants to see them.
well now

Covington, VA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Lets see
Cars....... Check
Group....... Check
Made club name.....:. Check

Well i guess thats the requirements. I bet you ride a scooter. Cant afford a 78 Pinto?? No one will let you in? Dont talk about my club. Keep my name out of your mouth. If not..... Ill shut it PERMANANTLY!!!!!
Car Enthusiast

Altavista, VA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Lol! That's an awful big Rohr from a cowardly lion!lol
Car Man

Covington, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Well you know what you 2 slap nuts that want to talk shit about a club! You don't have to have a classic to be in a car club you 2 dumb asses! I know Chris Personally and tha fact that you cant talk tha shit to his face just shows how much of lil boys you really are! I can tell you right now, you talk shit to him you are askn for trouble. He knows more than what tha hell you all do and asphalt assualt and Speed Demons are just like Southen Attitude, they are a car club but they do look after each other when lil pricks like you talk shit but not to their faces! If you going to talk shit say it to the people faces not behind a computer you lil losers! Grow Up!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
I Know Chris Why?
Car Man

Covington, VA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
You All Can Judge The Remark Clueless and nuts all u want but the matter of the face is grow the hell up and shut the hell up before you are shut up for good! it's not a threat its a promise!
Red

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
I think car enthusiast is just mad cuz he cant hang wit the big dogs lmao!!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
I Think So Too Red! Hey Car Enthusiast, If U Cant Run With Tha Big Dogs Stay The Hell On Tha Porch! Dont Get Mad, Get Glad Cause I Can Tell U Right Now People Around Here Don't Put Up With Lil Boys That Run Their Mouth! They Do The Old School, Hangn IN Tha Old Town Tonight!!! lmao
A representative

Lexington, VA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Asphalt Assault is not a part of this little charade and refuses to acknowledge it any further.
Car Enthusiast

Altavista, VA

#14 Dec 20, 2012
We were talking about Southern Attitude, not the others! That is a joke to show a car like a Hyundai! They are Kars Unlimited wannabees. They trash our car shows by entering them! No one wants to see them. We are working on rules to ban them!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Well Car Enthusiast Ur a damn joke! Grow Up And Get A Damn Life! and A Representative I Was Just Being Nice And Taken Up For Them But I See That Isnt Excepted Either So Car Enthusiast Go Screw Urself And Leave Southern Attitudes Name Out Of Ur Damn Mouth Before Is Gets Shut For Good! No One Wants To See Ur Sorry Ass Either So If U Got A Problem, Come TO Covington And See How Fast U Get Shutted Up! Grow Up Slap Nuts
Car Man

Covington, VA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Kinda Funny Car Enthusiast U Say The Other Clubs Werent Talked About! Well If U Look At The Top U See Where Car Lover And U Bother Were Talking About Southern Attitude Speed Demons and Asphalt Assault Were Being Talked About By U And The Other Person, So Stop lieing And Grow A Pair And Admit U Were Cause Im Telln U From What Is Being Said Around Covington, I Wouldnt show The Hell Up If I Were U!
Car Enthusiast

Altavista, VA

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Well Car man it looks as if Asphalt Assault is disowning you too. If I come to Covington, I will slap these nuts in your mouth and run over your piece of crap vehicles! A lot of Rohr from a lil lion!
Car Enthusiast

Altavista, VA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
I started with only Southern Attitude, Look at the title Dummy! The rest of the clubs are legitimate! How much does the CEO position pay you?lol. Get a real car.
Car Man

Covington, VA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Well This Aint Rohr And U Are Barkn Up The Wrong Tree Lil Boy! If U Think U Are Boy Enough Come On! They Will Either Be Blown Off Or Cut Off And Shoved Down Ur Lil Throat!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#20 Dec 20, 2012
I told u dumb ass this aint rohr!
Car Man

Covington, VA

#21 Dec 20, 2012
and yea if u look dumb ass you brought the other 2 in there so get some glasses u retard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pedophile 3 hr Michelle Shamblin 17
lexington ave 5 hr fyi 11
fireworks? 9 hr tyty 1
Confederate Flag 10 hr Confederacy 33
Azzes gone 11 hr Covington guy 2
needing opinions 13 hr cconfused 8
Any women likes to watch a guy 14 hr Covington guy 3
More from around the web

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE