someone that knows

Covington, VA

#71 Feb 2, 2013
got em wrote:
No Tabby that works at A&B Bakery and he is from North Carolina he just got out of jail this morning Tabby is at her mother's house and Rob is in Roanoke now They were at Shane's house partying they had been up there getting drunk all day when I seen them at the store they were both drunk and were arguing with each other. Did they beat Tabby up or did he do it?
They found him at his house on Locust St. This morning
you can change your name but I steal know who you are and you are steal wrong and I know who you are getting your info from just shut already you have somethings right but not all!
Lawdhavemercy

Covington, VA

#73 Feb 2, 2013
someone that knows wrote:
<quoted text> you can change your name but I steal know who you are and you are steal wrong and I know who you are getting your info from just shut already you have somethings right but not all!
still, not steal, just sayin
viccy

Covington, VA

#74 Feb 2, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Lee slencer II got what he deserved always going around acting like a hard ass saying he could beat any bodys ass Welp looks like he pissed off the wrong person!

really ok you go fight a guy with a knife using your hands only lee was an amazing person and he threw down the knife to make it fair so you know what shut up your just mad because he could most likely beat your ass
viccy

Covington, VA

#75 Feb 2, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I got kinds and family he went around looking for a fight all the time with his chest bowed out talking about how he was a cage fighter and wasn't afraid of anyone and everyone in covington was posers welp he found trouble why didn't he just tell the guy he was calling the cops? Nobig bad lee had let his ego get the best of him! And besides what was told was lee had the knife first and tossed it down and tried to fist fight the guy and the guy got the knife and stabbed him if it was me I would have said hey I'm calling the cops and the guy probably would have stopped but lee had to be a bad as* arian brotherhood mofo and see where that got him! He jumped people from behind for no reason just like lee his dad and brother jumped on a older guy outside of weeses for no significant reason! this town would be a lot better with out so man wanna be cowboys
lee was never one to say oh someone needs help let me call the cops he would help them himself and if you saw that happening to someone you knew i highly doubt that you would start screaming ima call the cops i know i wouldn't i would have did the same thing he did except i would have kept the knife because i dont give people the kind of respect lee did he made the fight fair because he respected people if you could win fair with him then you won fair and there would be a rematch later i know lee and is family have haters only cowards leave this world without haters but show some respect or even a little bit of heart your family taught you to have for his family because they were very close and this is a great loss for them and for the people who loved and cared for him
crow

Covington, VA

#76 Feb 2, 2013
I was next door. Interesting events.
Umm k

Covington, VA

#77 Feb 2, 2013
viccy wrote:
<quoted text>
lee was never one to say oh someone needs help let me call the cops he would help them himself and if you saw that happening to someone you knew i highly doubt that you would start screaming ima call the cops i know i wouldn't i would have did the same thing he did except i would have kept the knife because i dont give people the kind of respect lee did he made the fight fair because he respected people if you could win fair with him then you won fair and there would be a rematch later i know lee and is family have haters only cowards leave this world without haters but show some respect or even a little bit of heart your family taught you to have for his family because they were very close and this is a great loss for them and for the people who loved and cared for him
Really what about all the other people thats been killed nobody had any respect for them its always someone elses family need respect people never think things will happen to them until it do ya'll probably bashed the hell outta Nita and Pete
hmmmm

Washington, DC

#78 Feb 2, 2013
viccy wrote:
<quoted text>
really ok you go fight a guy with a knife using your hands only lee was an amazing person and he threw down the knife to make it fair so you know what shut up your just mad because he could most likely beat your ass
Haha so if it were me I believe I would have put the knife in my pocket not toss it on the floor lol and no lee would not have beat my as I was in the military and he was not as bad as he thought he was always hitting some one from behind until he tried it with me and I turned around and laughed and asked if that's all he had and he ran! He liked messing with people smaller than him from what I here, but if he had a problem with someone of credible skill he ran and got brother and daddy to help him jump them hmmmmmmmmmmmmm and who is to say the guy that stabbed him won't just get self defence since lee had the knife first and lee was so much of a bad mofo that the guy feared for his life since people were saying lee was supposedly a boxer or something and the people defending lee are probably a bunch of druggies and worthless no bodies haha
lmao

Baltimore, MD

#79 Feb 3, 2013
viccy wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be alive still had he just said I'm going to call the cops but he didn't he decided to be hard and say ima bad azz ill throw this knife down and kick your azz and the other guy was like ok and thinking to his self as soon as I take him down ima stabb this loud mouth and that's kind of what happened in my opinion!
Stfu

Covington, VA

#80 Feb 3, 2013
Look regardless of everyone's opinion every needs to keep it to themselves! He's a druggie, he's cocky, he's part of the Arian Brotherhood!?? So what if he is?!! That man still had family and loved ones no matter how many bad choices he may have made.. Think about the people who were actually there when you bash Lee like this, the peopl who were close to Lee.. It hurts so much to see all this shit talking going on about a man that can't even defend himself because he isn't here to do it! It's not right and unfair! "Icebox" will serve his time for what he has done! Leave Lee alone and let him RIP because all he was doing was defending these girls from sexual harassment! RIP Lee you will be greatly missed!!
slugger

Covington, VA

#81 Feb 3, 2013
metoo wrote:
<quoted text>
the arian brotherhood IS NOT A HATE GROUP they just believe like alot of us do that black, white, brown, whatever should not mix. thats not hate thats loving yourself and your race.
love comes from your hart. your hart dosent have eyes to see if your skin is red yellow black or white. we are all part of GOD'S HUMAN RACE.GOD LOVES ALL OF US INCLUDING YOU ALL THE SAME NO EXCEPTIONS.
Amen

Bryans Road, MD

#82 Feb 3, 2013
Stfu wrote:
Look regardless of everyone's opinion every needs to keep it to themselves! He's a druggie, he's cocky, he's part of the Arian Brotherhood!?? So what if he is?!! That man still had family and loved ones no matter how many bad choices he may have made.. Think about the people who were actually there when you bash Lee like this, the peopl who were close to Lee.. It hurts so much to see all this shit talking going on about a man that can't even defend himself because he isn't here to do it! It's not right and unfair! "Icebox" will serve his time for what he has done! Leave Lee alone and let him RIP because all he was doing was defending these girls from sexual harassment! RIP Lee you will be greatly missed!!
Right on! Don't use this as your excuse and opportunity to amuse yourself. Just taking jabs at that boy in order to get a rise out of his defenders because you are bored or think it's funny to read their responses just make you look childish! And for those on that boys side...stop fanning the flames and the fire dies out.
Remember, you can't hurt him anymore no matter what you say! So forget about him and look at the ones that are left behind and how they feel, concentrate on that and do something for them!
MAD AS HELL

Covington, VA

#84 Feb 3, 2013
This is for hummmmm
Somebody needs to pop the trunk on your ass !!!!!
Whyyyy

Roanoke, VA

#85 Feb 3, 2013
Look I was there that night Lee was in the right defending those girls! If you people weren't there then you don't need to be talking shit about him! So what he made bad decisions and has Skeletons in his closet we all do! And you judging him makes you no better then anyone else! And the fact that you people in Covington will judge a dead man makes me sick! Do you have no respect at all for lee or his family? Lee unlike the rest of you people doesn't ever get to see daylight ever again!!! I think people need to lay off him!
-Ramos
sad

Covington, VA

#86 Feb 3, 2013
RIP Lee :'(
hmmmm

Capitol Heights, MD

#87 Feb 3, 2013
MAD AS HELL wrote:
This is for hummmmm
Somebody needs to pop the trunk on your ass !!!!!
I wish a mufuca would haha and that would be a punk to do that with a gun lol scared to get that azs beat lmao pop tha trunk haha gangsta gangsta :):)
viccy

Covington, VA

#89 Feb 3, 2013
Umm k wrote:
<quoted text>Really what about all the other people thats been killed nobody had any respect for them its always someone elses family need respect people never think things will happen to them until it do ya'll probably bashed the hell outta Nita and Pete
i know i didnt because i have no clue who they are
caring for others

Medina, OH

#90 Feb 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I got kinds and family he went around looking for a fight all the time with his chest bowed out talking about how he was a cage fighter and wasn't afraid of anyone and everyone in covington was posers welp he found trouble why didn't he just tell the guy he was calling the cops? Nobig bad lee had let his ego get the best of him! And besides what was told was lee had the knife first and tossed it down and tried to fist fight the guy and the guy got the knife and stabbed him if it was me I would have said hey I'm calling the cops and the guy probably would have stopped but lee had to be a bad as* arian brotherhood mofo and see where that got him! He jumped people from behind for no reason just like lee his dad and brother jumped on a older guy outside of weeses for no significant reason! this town would be a lot better with out so man wanna be cowboys
so glzd your kids are so important, you raise them the best you can, but no one needs to die to prove a point, can't believe their are ignorant people like you in this world, cherish your kids, because you never know when you might lose one and someone else says they deserved to die.
viccy

Covington, VA

#92 Feb 3, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be alive still had he just said I'm going to call the cops but he didn't he decided to be hard and say ima bad azz ill throw this knife down and kick your azz and the other guy was like ok and thinking to his self as soon as I take him down ima stabb this loud mouth and that's kind of what happened in my opinion!
and your right he would be alive if he hadn't and thats your opinion but really that was my opinion and if he thought he could beat his ass it was because he most likely could and the guy knew it or he wouldnt have stabbed him :) thats all im saying
caring for others

Medina, OH

#94 Feb 3, 2013
R.I.P Lee Spencer II we will really miss you.
Shocking

Covington, VA

#96 Feb 3, 2013
I've observed these comments and out all of them, I can't begin to tell who was right and who was wrong. What is most shocking is how callous you all are to this tragedy. You speak of a man murdering and a man taking his life, as if you were exchanging a vile recipe. There is no reverence on this page for the lives lost or the people hurt by it. Will none of you have a heart? Be kind to each other, take care of each other, live your lives as if you cherished them. At least, learn something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie joe caldwel (Apr '13) 1 hr hmmm 29
Church Boys (Nov '13) 2 hr sex and candy 11
Callaghan market robbery 2 hr allshamnowow 2
pretty girl 2 hr wondering eyes 5
more indictments? 4 hr just me 1
Looking for some opinions 5 hr Matthew J Boone 19
Busted? 5 hr curious 9
Drug bust? 8 hr stoneman2 4
creepy salesman @ rent a center 9 hr Mario 9
the bowen's 11 hr The evil stepmother 4