forums

Covington, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I always wondered how people move to Covington when there are no jobs here. How would you ever run across this shit hole that's not even on the map.
lilrncld2

Mechanicsville, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
It's on the map.
Travis

Covington, VA

#3 Jul 30, 2012
forums wrote:
I always wondered how people move to Covington when there are no jobs here. How would you ever run across this shit hole that's not even on the map.
Since it is such a shithole, why don't you move on to better things and better places? It's ignorant dipshits like you that discourage the advancement of others. Get a job, a life, something!
lilrncld2

Mechanicsville, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Yeah I agree move on . Covington is small and I lived in the big cities a lot. Just city life wasn't so great. To each their own. Leave if you don't like it here.
bystander

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Covington is a great place to live if you keep your busoness to yourself. Nice laid back kinda town.
Yeah

Blacksburg, VA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
The ones bitching aren't doing anything to better themselves and get out of town.
shhhhh

Covington, VA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
lmfao tooo hilarious is all im saying
Hey

Clifton Forge, VA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Life is what you make it. If your a lazy slob, your going to be one if your in Chicago, NYC or where ever. Just b/c you live in another place does not mean your life is going to be any different! I have lived in small towns and moved away for a while, your still the same person no matter where you go. And no matter where you go, someone is going to talk shyt about you. Cov is just small town, they are all over the USA, and its all the same!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch List 27 min What 9
Ghetto Names 56 min abc1970 11
Montanna's Hall 2 hr family 29
sex 7 hr loving it 4
Lance Spellman 10 hr lol 9
san juan mexican restaurant 13 hr Lew 16
I love dumpling butt 14 hr lol 10
Covington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web