quit hating

Covington, VA

#38 Mar 11, 2013
both of them are good guys...they risk there life on a daily basis....but the law is the law...they sit on the toilet and shit the same way i do....if they did the crime they should do the time period...we are thankful for what they do but they are no better than the ones they have locked up for the same things....
what

Annandale, VA

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Move these Barney Fife cops to a real place where lives are on the line and they'll quit their jobs. This place is a joke.
Get Real

Washington, DC

#41 Mar 12, 2013
Then move the hell away!!! Oh you probably dont have a J.O.B!! Oh and while your doing that GET A LIFE and stay out of everyone elses business!!
what

Alexandria, VA

#42 Mar 12, 2013
Lived many places and do have a job. Guarantee I make more than you. LOL
jaime nicely

United States

#43 Mar 12, 2013
Has any one heard about Misty Watson? I think she's hott but isn't she married
shovel face

Fairfax, VA

#44 Mar 12, 2013
I twisted one off last night
wanna start something

Covington, VA

#45 Mar 12, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Then move the hell away!!! Oh you probably dont have a J.O.B!! Oh and while your doing that GET A LIFE and stay out of everyone elses business!!
crooked ass people are my business. Ever thought I might move you instead of the other way around.
so funny

Covington, VA

#46 Mar 12, 2013
Sad wrote:
Polices are human beings just like everyone else is. They like to get drunk, raze hell, screw , smoke dope and show their asses! What else is it for them to do every now and then, shit ain't gonna hurt anything , Let people Live around here for a change!
well they can pay their fine behind the store
wow

Harrisonburg, VA

#47 Mar 13, 2013
How does someone sleep at night who locks people up while they are in uniform for doing the same things they do while not in uniform? It would be like a pediatric nurse going home after work and beating on her children. Not saying police are perfect, but they should practice what they enforce. They also should be held to the same, if not a higher standard than your average Joe. If a doctor ends up behind the scene of an accident and doesnt get out and perform CPR if necessary, or try to help save the victim, the doctor would be considered negligent. Isnt a cop who risks the lives of other by doing things he arrests people for at his work negligent also??
citizen

Harrisonburg, VA

#48 Mar 13, 2013
I got into trouble, and I was in crimetimes before I was ever even found guilty, just like lots of other people. Police should have to get their mugshots published too.. And they should have to sleep in the slammer when they mess up just like anyone else. It shouldnt be too hard on them... All their buddies would be on the other side of the glass ha!
wondering

Washington, DC

#49 Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know what they did?????
shovel face

Silver Spring, MD

#50 Mar 13, 2013
They will be in next weeks chill the f*ck out all yall do is b*tch about sh*t you cant do anything about
Yeah right

Harrisonburg, VA

#51 Mar 13, 2013
I doubt they will be in there. Shoot, if they are not still working, they are probably under a paid leave of absence until the matter is crookedly resolved. I mean, I know I cant afford to leave my car running the whole time I go in somewhere to eat, or BS inside a store forever at a time,so why can the cops? And if for some reason they need to leave the car running while pulling someone over, how hard would it be to leave it running with one set of keys,lock it,and have another set of keys where ya just push a button to unlock it??? That way, they wouldnt get their cars stolen like they did in Callaghan HAHAHA.... Barney Fife is right!!
lmfao

Buchanan, VA

#54 Mar 20, 2013
bad boys bad boys what you going to do
Washington, DC

#55 Mar 21, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what they did?????
I heard Chad Wickline got a dui
uh oh

Covington, VA

#56 Mar 21, 2013
Heard the same....but its hush hush.
420 people

Clifton Forge, VA

#57 Mar 21, 2013
if you dont think this court system is crooked then go out and get in trouble and take cash money down there and pay your way right out of it . trust me i have seen it done more then one time and for the right amount of cash and the right person down there you can have your records cleared of all files . seen it done more than one time its just who you are and who you know . how can you get busted in front on a store with drugs and more than 15 people seen it and it was never in newspaper or crime time it all comes down to how much you are willing to pay$$$$$$ how many of the cops can pass a pee test if you could stop them any time and pull out the cup on the spot. not many i bet
Jack

Clifton Forge, VA

#58 Mar 21, 2013
quit hating wrote:
both of them are good guys...they risk there life on a daily basis....but the law is the law...they sit on the toilet and shit the same way i do....if they did the crime they should do the time period...we are thankful for what they do but they are no better than the ones they have locked up for the same things....
Yea, well, I KNOW a lot of good people who have made mistakes before as well, but it did not stop the paper from putting their names in there and humiliating their families and children. If you do the crime, you should pay just like the rest of us. Damn this hick backward town!!!!!!! How in the hell are you going to arrest someone when your doing the same thing!
Jack

Clifton Forge, VA

#59 Mar 21, 2013
and if you got $$$$ stuff can go away and kept hush and that's a fact jack!
haha

Covington, VA

#60 Mar 21, 2013
get your story straight..Chad Wickline did NOT get a DUI, your just mad because he probably got you for a DUI. These law enforcement men and women get out here and risk their life for us so leave them alone and let them do their jobs!! I am very proud of our Law Enforcement here in Covington and Alleghany County!! So sorry for you that you got caught and now you want to put these people down..get a life and go to work so you can pay your fine an VASAP!! Keep up the good work Robbie Bates and Chad Wickline and the rest of our Law Enforcement!! We have a lot of jealous people out here that wish they had your job but they ain't man or woman enough to pass the test!! HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tia Allen? 19 min Ashley 1
destany rocha 21 min david 1
greenbrier or homestead 27 min akls 3
Michelle price 37 min akls 8
Hot cops 38 min girl 9
Ginger cadwell 1 hr adam 5
sexy azz scott rowan 3 hr i kno2 14
Covington Dating
Find my Match

Covington People Search