deputies in trouble & no crime times

Posted in the Covington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
taxpayer

Moneta, VA

#1 Mar 9, 2013
It's a miracle from above. A couple deputies get into trouble with alcohol, and their pics never hit crime times. Better yet, this jail didn't submit any pics for two weeks. Hmm, they should've been treated like everybody else. I guess some people are above the law. If the sheriff can stop putting pics in crime times for two weeks, he can do it for the citizens all the time.
misanthrope

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I agree. A badge does not grant "extra" rights.
no name

Covington, VA

#3 Mar 9, 2013
who got in trouble love news i havent heard yet come on fill me in
taxpayer

Moneta, VA

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I just heard about it, but as soon as I find out, I'll let ya know. I'll even use my real name. All I know so far is two deputies & a trooper is involved. That's just rumors.
driver

Covington, VA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
they will get a smack on the back and told not to get caught again
a badge is just metal

Covington, VA

#10 Mar 9, 2013
misanthrope wrote:
I agree. A badge does not grant "extra" rights.
they do what they want when they want, why is it so hard for these other people to understand that. Cops can get away from anything without a witness.
ha ha

Covington, VA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
duyuno wrote:
<quoted text>what did they do?
someone started a rumor, about them cause they haven't posted pics in the crime times, idk y they waste their time with it anyway, justice system isn't goin to do anything, you see the same people every week..
1 who knows

Covington, VA

#20 Mar 10, 2013
the reaon no pictures in crime times for 2 weeks the person in charge of that was out sick.. she has cancer.
taxpayer

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Thank you for that info. That explains the pics but do you know anything about the deputies? I'm an average citizen that obeys the law. Our men & women of law enforcement are expected to be held to a higher standard. If they do something stupid off duty, how can they enforce the laws on others? Their credibility in court is compromised.
sincewhen

Clifton Forge, VA

#23 Mar 10, 2013
What a deputy, trooper or police officer does off duty is their business. I don't see where it's any of yours.
oh no

Covington, VA

#24 Mar 10, 2013
they are always in the public eye! when an officer is swarn in they are a deputy 24 hours a day!! they are always on call so they have no off duty time!!
truth

Halethorpe, MD

#26 Mar 10, 2013
Hey taxpayer thought when you found out the names of the deputies you were going to use your own name on here...soooo let's hear it??? Nope your not gonna use your name bc you know this has no truth to it!
create blooming idiots

Covington, VA

#27 Mar 10, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>what a intelligent statement.that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
I said pu**ies because any intelligent person knows law enforcement can walk away from anything that they do here and get away from it, especially here because they have everyone scared, most of the people posting on here are not going to do anything about crooked cops because they can't stick together long enough to do anything about it....Whatever you said abou me don't mean a hill of beans to me, I've lived in more places than you can count on all your digits and it really comes to this, neighborhoods can stick together and fight all the bad or end up like......I'll let you pick the worst city....I don't wan't to offend anyone that might be from one of them.
create blooming idiots

Covington, VA

#29 Mar 10, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
Thank you for that info. That explains the pics but do you know anything about the deputies? I'm an average citizen that obeys the law. Our men & women of law enforcement are expected to be held to a higher standard. If they do something stupid off duty, how can they enforce the laws on others? Their credibility in court is compromised.
I will have facts before I talk about anybody. I guess its back to good ole Covington spreading gossip, and not knowing what the F**k is going on.
kiss much ass

Covington, VA

#30 Mar 10, 2013
sincewhen wrote:
What a deputy, trooper or police officer does off duty is their business. I don't see where it's any of yours.
ooooohhhhhhh, you got a rush from that statement.
Mechanicsville, MD

#31 Mar 10, 2013
I'd watch n call them in for a dui when they leave the bar wit state police so they can't get out of it
umm

Troutville, VA

#32 Mar 11, 2013
sincewhen wrote:
d.

..you know what, your right! Except our law enforcement is held to a diff. standard! But then again lets wait for the drunkin sob's to take an innocent life or two before its taken serious!!...
Ummmm

Covington, VA

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Law enforcement should be held to a different standard, but usually it's a lower standard.
Crazy

Lanexa, VA

#35 Mar 11, 2013
And then the law enforce ment is crocket as hell
Sad

Covington, VA

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Polices are human beings just like everyone else is. They like to get drunk, raze hell, screw , smoke dope and show their asses! What else is it for them to do every now and then, shit ain't gonna hurt anything , Let people Live around here for a change!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
may day 20 min Haha 25
snitches 2 hr You know Emily 36
Leave a word take a word (Feb '15) 2 hr -Prince- 669
Jenna smith 2 hr officer down 4
ballgame at nettleton park on tuesday april 26 ... 4 hr Was there 9
Heather Clinbell Williams 5 hr A close friend 22
Wilson & Tas 7 hr Foolish 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages