The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20965 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Uh Oh

United States

#9670 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you black? Then STFU!
Boy, I thank the good Lord, NO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9671 Sep 5, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you do the right thing? It's called get off your a$$, put on your work boots, and go get a job you lazy milk dud! Do you think Charlie_Girl is turned on by your behavior of usurping the system? Probably not!
Why are you on here posting when you should be at work making ME a living? I ain't getting me no Disney Land vacation if you don't get off your lazy fat white asssssss and get to work! Ask your boss for a raise, I need them tax men to take out more taxes on your check and give to me. I just might take Charlie to Disney Land with me this year!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9672 Sep 5, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I thank the good Lord, NO!
No wonder you got all day to post on Topix, you be one of them big dumb lazy fat white peckerwoods without a job!
Uh Oh

United States

#9673 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you on here posting when you should be at work making ME a living? I ain't getting me no Disney Land vacation if you don't get off your lazy fat white asssssss and get to work! Ask your boss for a raise, I need them tax men to take out more taxes on your check and give to me. I just might take Charlie to Disney Land with me this year!
Haha it's my day off boy, and I'm sure as hell not gonna give it up so your lazy a$$ can go on vacation! By the looks of it, you haven't even met her yet. If she's not a coal hauler, then you and your plans are sol!
Uh Oh

United States

#9674 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you got all day to post on Topix, you be one of them big dumb lazy fat white peckerwoods without a job!
I think you have a few more posts on here than I do Kunta! I bet it pisses you off that I'm white, not fat, have a good job, and a pretty white girlfriend!
peepeelopez

Saint Paul, MN

#9675 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you black? Then STFU!
Your not black my little twinkle toad chameleon you have many faces in different places I just love how you prance around in your pink ballet outfit. hehehe
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9676 Sep 5, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha it's my day off boy, and I'm sure as hell not gonna give it up so your lazy a$$ can go on vacation! By the looks of it, you haven't even met her yet. If she's not a coal hauler, then you and your plans are sol!
Ask your boss for some overtime. I plan on showing Charlie a real good time. I have already booked the Disney Californian right there on Disney Land itself! I plan on eating three squares a day and riding all the rides and buying all the suvaneers a man could buy! I need a new camera so I can take me some pictures and post on here for you poor white folk to see. I want to thank you in advance for everything you do for me, my family and my homies! Keep working hard you have a lot of people depending on you.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9677 Sep 5, 2012
peepeelopez wrote:
<quoted text>Your not black my little twinkle toad chameleon you have many faces in different places I just love how you prance around in your pink ballet outfit. hehehe
You are right I am not black! You are pink and pointless! And you love the ballet!
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#9678 Sep 5, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are a prime example for why, after a lifetime of being a working Democrat, I am voting white in this election.
dont be a fool and vote for that silver spoon horse faced dork.He should be cutting at the top ex.,foreign aid, war, and political perks, not some slob getting 200 a month on food stamps while government parasites are the biggest welfare chiselers.
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#9679 Sep 5, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you do the right thing? It's called get off your a$$, put on your work boots, and go get a job you lazy milk dud! Do you think Charlie_Girl is turned on by your behavior of usurping the system? Probably not!
Tell that to those useless political parasites.
Uh Oh

United States

#9680 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your boss for some overtime. I plan on showing Charlie a real good time. I have already booked the Disney Californian right there on Disney Land itself! I plan on eating three squares a day and riding all the rides and buying all the suvaneers a man could buy! I need a new camera so I can take me some pictures and post on here for you poor white folk to see. I want to thank you in advance for everything you do for me, my family and my homies! Keep working hard you have a lot of people depending on you.....
Don't hold your breath on any overtime! On second thought, do! It's going to be awhile!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9682 Sep 5, 2012
Obama 2012. I needs my check!
Obama 2012

Irving, TX

#9683 Sep 5, 2012
Trickle up Poverty!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9684 Sep 5, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Trickle up Poverty!
You can't beat the black man! NEVER!
Uh Oh

United States

#9685 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Obama 2012. I needs my check!
Shheeeeeit!
Uh Oh

United States

#9686 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't beat the black man! NEVER!
It wouldn't be that hard!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#9687 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't beat the black man! NEVER!
They already have been beaten enough in the past now all they do is beat each other now why do they do that?TNB it's genocide for there race on a regular basis in the news young black teen killed over a bag of "Cheetos"does somebody need there ebt card topped off.lol
Uh Oh

United States

#9688 Sep 5, 2012
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>They already have been beaten enough in the past now all they do is beat each other now why do they do that?TNB it's genocide for there race on a regular basis in the news young black teen killed over a bag of "Cheetos"does somebody need there ebt card topped off.lol
I saw that earlier. In the article I read, there was of course no mention of race. That said, it's clear that this murder was the result of a full blown chimpout over the bag of Cheetos!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9689 Sep 5, 2012
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>They already have been beaten enough in the past now all they do is beat each other now why do they do that?TNB it's genocide for there race on a regular basis in the news young black teen killed over a bag of "Cheetos"does somebody need there ebt card topped off.lol
Please don't tell me tinkerbell AKA: Contraytoyourbeliefs has been killed! He loves Cheetos!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9690 Sep 5, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that earlier. In the article I read, there was of course no mention of race. That said, it's clear that this murder was the result of a full blown chimpout over the bag of Cheetos!
That's what those jews said in the 40's then they saw a picture of Hitler and said dang, this white man killing all of us! DANG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAUREN ATKINS ( claunch) 7 hr Collir380 1
Lost connection .. please help 13 hr Nicole 1
Looking for a full body Asian massage parlor (Sep '16) Wed Tim 6
Jackson, TN police Wed amber 1
nead loan shark or good christian to loan Wed Pinochio Knows 2
Memphis Public Golf Courses in the 60's-70's Jul 17 Tom 3
AT&T and dropped calls.... (Jun '11) Jun 29 Att suck 11

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance