Police: Woman slain as she tried to l...

Police: Woman slain as she tried to leave KKK rite

There are 13 comments on the GoErie.com story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Police: Woman slain as she tried to leave KKK rite. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

This photo provided by St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office shows Raymond Foster, the head of a Ku Klux Klan chapter from Bogalusa, La.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Problem Solver

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 12, 2008
If we could round up all Al-Qaeda members and all the Neo and existing KKK members and put them on an island, they can "fix" each other and the world would be a better place.
The Simpleton

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Sort of like what happens when you bring matter and anti-matter together.

Who will sell the tickets and popcorn?
lol blame Ohio

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Problem Solver wrote:
If we could round up all Al-Qaeda members and all the Neo and existing KKK members and put them on an island, they can "fix" each other and the world would be a better place.
i agree with you
Becky

Warren, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2008
The poor woman is dead, after Citi talked her into going to the meeting.
Themis

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Becky wrote:
The poor woman is dead, after Citi talked her into going to the meeting.
Sweet post Rebecca - Your intelligence is underwhelming - It's hard to believe you can be so soft, caring and inspirational in some posts and such a gutteral b-i-t-c-h in others
Becky

Warren, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Themis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet post Rebecca - Your intelligence is underwhelming - It's hard to believe you can be so soft, caring and inspirational in some posts and such a gutteral b-i-t-c-h in others
Learned from the best -- all of YOU!
Realist

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 12, 2008
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Learned from the best -- all of YOU!
Oh, please. You were nasty well before Themis ever came here. You're just spiteful and ill-tempered most of the time, which I can't understand. Your sainted candidate won election, your wonderful husband has 100 advanced degrees and a multimillion dollar trust fund he doesn't need to touch, and you have a room full of journalism awards. Why so bitter?
Themis

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. You were nasty well before Themis ever came here. You're just spiteful and ill-tempered most of the time, which I can't understand. Your sainted candidate won election, your wonderful husband has 100 advanced degrees and a multimillion dollar trust fund he doesn't need to touch, and you have a room full of journalism awards. Why so bitter?
I think it has to do with whether or not she takes her medication in a timely fashion - She does have some very interesting, thoughtful and genuinely compassionate postings - Others times..........well you know - Makes you wonder if the hubby knows what goes on when he's not there!!
schwartz

Dover, DE

#9 Nov 12, 2008
maybe they thought it was becky
CatLady

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 12, 2008
Great post Problem Solver! Couldn't agree more.
GuineaHaterinBul aland

Hobbs, NM

#11 Nov 12, 2008
I promise to attend any group meetings that hate guineas. We can set around the campfire and plan revenge for no justice in Ashtabula, Ohio. KKK if your out there and you have it in for jew judges and guineas then I WANT IN your organization. Screw that coal burner race mixing retart. They have been suppressing the whites in my area and I have been denied justice in the courts and robbed. All you race traders will find out someday what a mistake you made on election day. When white children are passed over time and time again to meet a race quota.

“Be American Buy American”

Since: Apr 08

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#12 Nov 12, 2008
She suddenly realized her IQ was above the required maximum.
nightstick

Denmark, WI

#13 Nov 13, 2008
lol blame Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you
old chinese proverb says that if 10,000 people say a foolish thing, its still a foolish thing. once they round up all those people you don't like whats to stop ""THEM from rounding your nary little butts up ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... Jul 16 Anonymous Brother 277
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May '16 Vaginal wall failure 25
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2
need help Apr '16 guest 1
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... Mar '16 Long lost friend 2
News Abita Springs' ex-police chief reports to priso... (Feb '07) Feb '16 RECON 8
Meagan St blanc Feb '16 Mikjh 1

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages