still no answers from ...
Posted in the Covington Forum
#1 Oct 12, 2012
STILL NO ANSWERS FROM ...THE SCHOOL BOARD
The St.Tammany Parish School System has "NEVER EVER" Addressed these Questions for the Citizens of St. Tammany Parish!
Covington High School Cover Up-15-Questions Presented to the BOARD!
The fatuous1 (MARK TRAINA) attended the St. Tammany Parish School Board Meeting on 09-13-2012. The Meeting went well and the School Board seemed to be interested in what I had to say. I presented the School System with the following 15-questions concerning the incident that occurred on 08-17-2012 on the Covington High School Campus.(An incident that left one Student in Critical Condition and another Student charged with 2nd Degree Murder)
1) What happen in the Covington High School Campus on the morning of August the 17th, 2012? Just a general outline of the events leading up to the actual assault.
2) Was any kind of weapon used during the assault?
3) Was the victim given the chance to defend himself or was he struck from behind?
4) Has the St. Tammany Parish School System ever considered the idea of putting cameras and audio monitoring systems in classrooms, hallways, stairways, buses and/or recreational areas, as well as, using school personnel to monitors bathrooms during recess, lunch, as well as, before and after school.
5) As a result of this criminal act, have there been any unusual racial tensions on any campuses throughout the parish?
6) Since the time of this incident have there been any other Students arrested on School Campuses in St. Tammany Parish?
7) Have Security measures been put into place to prevent this type of situation from ever occurring again on another St. Tammany Parish School Campus?
8) What has the School System done to make Parents and the Students themselves feel safer on school campuses?
9) Are Metal Detectors, School Resource Officers and Security Cameras in place on all campuses throughout the parish?
10) Was this in anyway a Racially Oriented Crime?
11) Did the Perpetrator in this incident have a long history of behavioral problems in the school setting? In the community? Has Perpetrator ever been convicted of a Felony?
12) What is the current condition of the Victim and is he expected to make a full recovery?
3) What was the age of Victim at the time of this incident?
14) What was the age of the Perpetrator at the time of this incident?
15) Is the Victim expected to return to the St. Tammany Parish School System at some point in the future?
Add your comments below
|Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12)||May 22||Etch a Win 2012||47|
|Man asleep on tracks gets legs severed by train||May 8||TexCajun||1|
|Lost friends||Apr 26||Jamie||1|
|o.d. (Aug '10)||Apr '18||Informant||4|
|Winn Dixie closing sad||Mar '18||Thomaswaiting||1|
|Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... (Feb '16)||Mar '18||Becky||4|
|Review: Statewide Security LLC (Apr '13)||Mar '18||Anonymous||2|
Find what you want!
Search Covington Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC