Police: Woman slain as she tried to l...

Police: Woman slain as she tried to leave KKK rite

There are 226 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Police: Woman slain as she tried to leave KKK rite. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police say a woman recruited to come to rural Louisiana for a Ku Klux Klan initiation ritual was shot and killed when she asked to be taken back to town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Pat Kittle

Aptos, CA

#251 Nov 17, 2008
Spreading Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh Riiiiiiiiiight! Just as all hate groups need to be protected from having their rituals disturbed in anyway!
My Gosh! What is thus world coming to? How dare someone put lynching people, Burning down synagogues and Afro-American churches at risk of being stopped.
That girl must have told some people about where wshe was going-best go find out who they are and kill them off.
Oh My! This list will get long-there will be the people that would see us near the places the murders occur-Hmmm -that's all too complicated.
Oh Hey! Lets have a roll the Jew in the pond party then we will go back to the internet and see who we can convince to meet us. We won't tell them it is an initiation until they get here and then if they don't wanna join-we will pop that ****,
Hey! the KKK is so much fun.
Nah! That Esquire post has got to be a joke!Shoot! Now they know our plan,
What's the difference between homicidal racist whites and homicidal racist Mexicans?

Hypocritical wimps like you pretend not to notice the Mexicans:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/Quote...

A few direct quotes:

"We have an aging white America.They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh----ng in their pants with fear. I love it... we have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
-- Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."
-- Excelsior - The national newspaper of Mexico

"We are practicing La Reconquista in California."
-- Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos...non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
-- Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount

"Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North, which would include the present U.S. states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, plus southern Colorado, along with several current Mexican states, is "an inevitability." The new "Hispanic homeland" should be brought into being "by any means necessary."
-- Charles Truxillo, professor, University of New Mexico

"... you are like the generals who command armies! We're in a state of war!"
-- Armando Navarro, professor, University of California

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
-- Augustin Cebeda, Brown Berets
jake

Maple Grove, MN

#253 Nov 17, 2008
im glad she decided not to join and leave but im sorry this prick killed her for it. but dont act like she wasnt at a KKK rally!!!
Spreading Truths

Santa Cruz, CA

#258 Nov 18, 2008
James Norton Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, that remains to be seen. You don't know that for a fact and even if you did, well.
The KKK can't help if those people can shift their shapes and try to kill them later. Why do you think people wear gypsy tears around their necks? To protect themselves from those people. They're very crafty.
Honestly! I don't even know what you mean by this! gypsy tear around their necks???

Sorry I am so the opposite of hate groups that I can't even make a disgusting comment make sense to myself!

and I actually don't even like making any type of jokes so my bad and my apologies, hate really is not funny.
Spreading Truths

Santa Cruz, CA

#259 Nov 18, 2008
Actually it wasn't a joke-it was sarcasm but still my bad
Spreading Truths

Santa Cruz, CA

#260 Nov 18, 2008
jake wrote:
im glad she decided not to join and leave but im sorry this **** killed her for it. but dont act like she wasnt at a KKK rally!!!
So you think it was not just her and a few KKK but a large rally for initiation?
Due Dilengence

North Brunswick, NJ

#261 Nov 19, 2008
white trash rednecks. One less to worry about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i really don't feel like paying 5 bucks to toll... Nov 3 unserve satan 2
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... (Feb '16) Oct 25 Becky 3
Review: Massage Envy Mandeville (Oct '12) Oct 23 Anonymous 3
mark anthony traina v. lrmc -- legal update: 09... Sep '17 fatuous1 1
Lorenzo Dow Fenn Sep '17 Djfenn 1
mark anthony traina v. lakeview rgional medical... (Dec '16) Sep '17 MARK ANTHONY TRAINA 3
Right to a speedy trial DENIED Sep '17 Mark Traina 1

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages