Congressman: BP will cut video feed f...

Congressman: BP will cut video feed for top kill

There are 6 comments on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from May 25, 2010, titled Congressman: BP will cut video feed for top kill. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

COVINGTON, La. - A lawmaker says BP will cut off a live video feed of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill when it begins its attempts to cut off the leak by injecting heavy drilling mud into the well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

Lance Winslow

United States

#1 May 25, 2010
What do you suppose they don't want anyone to see?

Since: Mar 10

Chicago, IL

#2 May 25, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
falure yeap
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#3 May 25, 2010
congress goes to the costs of cleanup with raising the cap. no mention of regulator quitting and fixing that!
Lance Winslow

Indio, CA

#5 May 25, 2010
Stop using my name. Obviously, BP doesn't want any wannbe armchair know-it-alls making comments about stuff when they don't know what they are talking about and then blowing it out of proportion like y'all do here on every news item every day.
bill orwel

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 25, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
U seeBS or watch ABC?:-0h, NBsee?:-00000
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#7 May 26, 2010
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" I am the great an powerful BP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lance craft, my son is missing (Dec '11) Sat KitKat 3
Meagan St blanc (Feb '16) Sat KitKat 2
Review: Roy K Burns Jr LLC Attorney (Mar '10) Aug 9 just saying 22
Home for sale by owner The Santuary or Beau Che... Jul 30 Mary B 1
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Jul '16 swedenforever 26
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... Jul '16 Anonymous Brother 277
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages