Well-known Covington Businessman Kill...

Well-known Covington Businessman Killed In New Orleans East

There are 2 comments on the WGNO-TV New Orleans story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Well-known Covington Businessman Killed In New Orleans East. In it, WGNO-TV New Orleans reports that:

A well-known Covington businessman was gunned down this morning in New Orleans East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNO-TV New Orleans.

Marie

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
This is so sad. I used to work for him at his condo in beau chene in Mandeville, La. He was a very sweet and friendly man. Very polite. He will be missed
TEACH FOR AMERICA

Slidell, LA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
I WARN EVERYONE TO "STAY THE HELL OUT OF NEW ORLEANS, THESE YOUNG BLACK THUGS WILL KILL YA!"

fatuous1

FACT: The Southern Poverty Law Center Spends Millions of Dollars each year Protecting the Civil Rights of Young Black Perpatrators throughout America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany chaisson 1 hr Muahaha 1
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) 7 hr Home Wreckers USA 28
Review: Neurological Rehabilitation Living Cent... (Nov '13) Sep 26 Ireland2000 2
Meagan St blanc (Feb '16) Sep 24 HouseMouse 4
Joe Kane (Mar '16) Sep 23 Eleese Gengerech 3
need help Sep 23 Eleese Gengerech 2
Home for sale by owner The Santuary or Beau Che... Sep 23 Eleese Gengerech 2

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages