robert earl wilson

Brooklyn, CT

#1 Dec 28, 2008
kathy quave bruhl daughter of my uncle cotton quave. i am the father of monty wilson who contacted you back in june.my mother velma was your aunt so we are cousins.could not find your email address so giving forum a try.my email is [email protected] this is new to me but thought it worth a try. ps monty singed out as wil wilson. hope this message finds you as i havent heard from any one since granpa and lillybell visited back in th 1960s.
Sammantha

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 29, 2008
My name is Sammantha. I have a beautiful twin sister, who's name is Stephanie. She was last seen in your fine City of Amite. She has not been seen for at least two weeks. I need help in finding her. Unfortunately she is on drugs and has been known to turn tricks. She has blond hair blue/green eyes. She is about 5'5 and can wiegh anywhere from 175 to 230 pounds. Her hair is probably short. Her face is broken out. She has a rose tatoo above her left breast. I love her and miss her greatly. She is 28 years old and will be 29 in April. My e-mail address is [email protected] Please if anyone has heard from her or seen her please let me know. My father is heart broken and health is not the best health. I would great appreciate any help. Thank you to all. I hope your Christmas was good.
Brenda Hitt

Saint Clairsville, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2009
Looking for my sister Karen D. Hitt age 49 birthdate August 6, 1959. If you know of her please contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 1 hr aadrivers 90
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May '16 Vaginal wall failure 25
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2
need help Apr '16 guest 1
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... Mar '16 Long lost friend 2
News Abita Springs' ex-police chief reports to priso... (Feb '07) Feb '16 RECON 8
Meagan St blanc Feb '16 Mikjh 1

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages