NFM

Dallas, TX

#1 May 10, 2011
Thank you so much for your uplifting words ,I was trying to locate this guy I knew as teenagers finally found him on one of the social networks we talked he said he was going through a Divorce but he has a Woman they live together they have been together for a couple of years he wants to see me Im like I dont care to see him I feel why do I come last and he makes her his mane woman he tells me oh my girlfriend my girl and I get mad you know Im like your going to toy around my heart NO your not and anyway whos to say what hes doing to her he will do that to me talking and trying to meet up and talk to other women behind my back I dont want even if he called me and were not together I would be like Oh Well you want to pick a bad woman over a good woman ! why do men want whats not good for them explain someone if your nice they dont like you if your junkyard DOG oh they Love you and the ground you walk on !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i really don't feel like paying 5 bucks to toll... Nov 3 unserve satan 2
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... (Feb '16) Oct 25 Becky 3
Review: Massage Envy Mandeville (Oct '12) Oct 23 Anonymous 3
mark anthony traina v. lrmc -- legal update: 09... Sep '17 fatuous1 1
Lorenzo Dow Fenn Sep '17 Djfenn 1
mark anthony traina v. lakeview rgional medical... (Dec '16) Sep '17 MARK ANTHONY TRAINA 3
Right to a speedy trial DENIED Sep '17 Mark Traina 1

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages