United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

this place is a joke. can't contact anyone-seems to be run by phantom owners. The listed owner of record is Corbin (Corby?) Swan and Jennifer Swan. The bonnie and clyde of security businesses on the north shore beware beware
Dissatified customer

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Another post from someone that Corby jerked off-

Google review posted 2/21/13-
"Unfortunately, we had the owner Carby who ended up being a one man show enter our home to install electronics only to ruin our entire system. At the time of electronic installation he also proposed a security system that was essentially useless because when we had a problem there was never a return call. The sad part about,Carby, the owner of Alpha Systems is when he had to leave the job or when he did not show for an appointment he used his church as his excuse. Our job was never finished and of course we sent letters and called but he did not respond to either. He is a loser and I hope anyone who reads the review looks to companies that are not a one man show like Alpha Systems."
BBB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

"F" rating with BBB.

"L" rating on Corby Swan's forehead
No answer

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Builder recommended Korby for surround sound and alarm system. Korby expected payment before he finished services. Moved into house with unfinished work yet he was complety paid. Will not return call, still no outside speakers in which we paid for, and 2 holes in wall with open wires. No surround sound and for sure will not get alarm monitoring with him. Moved in house May 1st today is June 13 and have called weekly to set appt and still no return call.

Stay away from Alpha Systems.
victim

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

another example of checking all major business transactions through BBB and other screening. hopefully future victims will heed our warnings and steer clear of this jackleg

Since: Aug 13

Mandeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

How strange that four negative reviews (from 3 supposedly different users) are all sent from Virginia Beach. This company is in the New Orleans area. Sounds like someone is trying to screw this company and its owner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

ill tell u something thats not strange

i got a raw deal from this company as well so dont try to make out that only 1 person is complaining.

reputation is everything in a business and word of mouth can make or break a company. after my dissatisfaction i tell everybody i talk to who needs this type work done to avoid alpha systems

if u don't like negative comment you need to resolve your complaints. thats how good business is done

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

whats stranger is someone trying to act like only 1 person is disgruntled

check out the BBB site and there is an f rating is that someone with trying to screw this company or the company screwing someone else?

i was on the recieving end of the shaft with this company too if i had checked it our beforehand i could have saved myself a lot of money and grief.

you people believe whatever you want to and find out for yourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covington Discussions

Search the Covington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 24 min Not Landrieu 2,631
False River boat parade back on for July 4 weekend Jul 8 Betty Fountain 10
Former officer wants Sabine murder charge quashed Jul 4 Pitiful 1
Review: Roy K Burns Jr LLC Attorney (Mar '10) Jul 3 john g r 10
Saints RB Khiry Robinson Takes Paintball to the... Jun 29 Charlie 1
Dr. Tom Drake Jun 25 Bobby 1
Charlie sinopoli (Nov '12) Jun '14 ally 15
•••
•••
•••
Covington Dating

more search filters

less search filters