Cheryl McCafferty appears in court

Cheryl McCafferty appears in court

There are 5 comments on the Kypost.Com story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Cheryl McCafferty appears in court. In it, Kypost.Com reports that:

Cheryl McCafferty, the Fort Thomas woman who shot her husband to death while he slept in bed in 2007, returned to Campbell Circuit Court Friday seeking a new trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kypost.Com.

Wasted kitty

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2013
She's looking a little rough around the edges. Note to self: Leave. Just leave. If he is sleeping, just leave. Leave, go get an E.P.O., Get legal council, then a divorce. And then if he shows up at your home...Blast him. because if you don't do that, then it is Murder was the case that they gave me...
Cracky in da House

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Sheet I would of popped him for a small stack of fine crack.
Its alright

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Her children just admire her. Maybe there is more to the story?
Wasted kitty

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2013
They better admire her, anybody cold enough to shoot her husband in the head when he is sleeping or was it when he first opened his eyes, better at least act like they love her, cause Momma be coming home someday and who knows, bang bang and out go the lights for anyone around. And there may be more to the story, but she made sure he could never tell his side of it. Now it's gossip, lies, and innuendo. That's why you leave, get E.P.O., lawyer, divorce. Or the easy way BAM!!!
Cracky in da House

Amelia, OH

#5 Apr 24, 2013
She get out and I'll try and reabilitateher and give her a job sellin something. Something like crack or ass which ever way she want to swing!
Cracky out... New girl in the stable mable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky man, transgender wife sue Amazon for w... Aug 19 TipsyFromCentralC... 11
Spears Hospital (Nov '14) Aug 19 Keith 11
Alexandria - first Taco Bell, now Rally's Aug 19 Sheepsheerer44 6
Only black people have rights Aug 18 IbangMommies 14
Mcdonalds Aug 18 the conservative 2
The "New" Newport Swingers Club (Jan '12) Aug 15 Heavy cummer 128
lol Aug 15 Haha 1

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages