Strong's Brick Oven Pizzeria opens in Newport

Apr 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cincinnati.com

In January, Mindy and Christian Strong of Independence traveled to New York to take classes at Goodfella's Pizza School of New York .

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2012
Chef Arthur

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Friendly, cozy, room. Great pie !
Just right place.
res

Newport, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2012
I picked up a pizza there last night. It was great. I love the wood fired taste. I'll definitely be back.
delish

Covington, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Loved the pizza and the atmosphere
ahandsomerman

Erlanger, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2012
went there last week. very good pizza...waiter was very friendly.
Momamia

Loveland, OH

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Excellent. Will go back.
really

Burlington, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2012
First off I like Christian and his wife but I was not impressed with the pizza..at all they would have been better off opening up a LaRosa's or something, the pizza wasn't anything worth writing home about but I did like thier place and wish them the best of luck
Pizza Fan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2012
You know we have great pizza in Newport - Strong's, Newport Pizza, Pasquale's, Dewey's etc.

So, why is it the only Pizza you can get at ItalianFest is the papa john's crap from Southgate?
res

Newport, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Pizza Fan wrote:
You know we have great pizza in Newport - Strong's, Newport Pizza, Pasquale's, Dewey's etc.
So, why is it the only Pizza you can get at ItalianFest is the papa john's crap from Southgate?
I agree with you about great pizza in Newport, with the exception of Pasquale's. You have to go to Bellevue to get good pizza there. I also don't understand why the other pizza places don't represent at Italian Fest. My guess is that it has something to do with the strong arm tactics that Cold Iron Concessions use. Sal has to get his piece from every one of the vendors and I'm sure the smaller companies can't afford to chip in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min sorryrepubsrgay 1,466
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Le Jimbo 151,263
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 56 min ivote 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Owl 81,598
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Advertisment 26,226
Feud among Campbell County GOP boils over 14 hr SQWAH 10
Charlie Coleman (Oct '13) 17 hr Fair Minded 16
•••
•••
•••

Covington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE