Fed up

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

I am so FED UP with picking up trash on my block. I live around 14th street and own my home. I spend over two hours a week picking up trash that is thrown down on the street next to my house. What happened to the days of litter fines. I am sick of people who live in public housing not caring about hard working people who actually own something. Why can't we get some signs that say $500 Fine for littering and have it enforced. Or maybe even some programs in the schools to teach kids not to litter.
Anon

Euclid, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I live off 16th st. Yes I do pay rent, and I am fed up with all the garbage thrown in my yard. I have also noticed a man going thru my garbage can I'm assuming he wants aluminum cans to cash in. I can't even own a grill because I spotted a man pushing my grill down Holman street. Some people in Covington need more class. Whether they own homes or rent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covington Discussions

Search the Covington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Le Jimbo 144,603
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 56 min Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Right to work laws 5 hr OCS 3
Beechwood Principal Retires? 6 hr BlackNmild 2
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) 6 hr Ray Charles Stevie Wonder 80
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,540
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Covington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••