Tim Moore resigned
Voltaire

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Mason super has resigned. Watch channel 12 news tonight and see the huge meeting of the board tonight. See what is said of Newports super...
Former employee

Urbana, IL

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Moving vans at moores house today in mason. I am sure he will move to Newport with Tyndall. Your new super will probably hire him on as a consultant. Make Middleton man up and resign
Stop the stealing

Maysville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Former employee wrote:
Moving vans at moores house today in mason. I am sure he will move to Newport with Tyndall. Your new super will probably hire him on as a consultant. Make Middleton man up and resign
What a yellow belly
Insider

Grayson, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Former employee wrote:
He too hot , no one will touch him. Can you say "depressed"? LOL
Silver Creek Parent

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Moore has moved to Berea with Tyndall. She is trying to get her old job back with Madison County Silver Creek Schhol! That's a joke! Go somewhere else Tyndall! We don't want you here.!
Ted Nugent for Mayor

Zanesville, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Middleton needs to do the same. You are not wanted here sir!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
orlando williams aka Lando (Nov '14) 8 hr Info wanted 5
Seeking Judy Asher Tue Old Friend 1
olderthanyou Tue olderthanyou 1
Amy Thompson Mon Yep 1
Beware Mon Oooo 2
jeremy everly Dec 4 searching 4
Visalia Music Thread (Mar '14) Dec 2 Musikologist 6

Covington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance