Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 30, 2013
new buzzard

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
what's the big deal? why is everyone on it? even when their friends are dying one by one they still choose to do the crap
Dan robinson

Williamsburg, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Horrible stuff. Controls your body and mind. Modern day scorcery
new buzzard

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I see all kinds of addicts on streets of Covington everyday soooo sad.
Secret squirrell

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Heroine is making a comeback because the war on abusing prescription drugs is actually working. So heroine it is now. Black tar. Coming out of Mexico. Cheap crap. Turn ya into a zombie if you even look at it.
Death before dishonor

Latonia, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
It has hit everywhere and all ages. Even the rural areas are seeing high use of heroine. There are high school kids hooked. The rest of their lives are ruined, if they even live long. I know a few people under the age of twenty who have died from ods. I have never known so many people that are on drugs like I do now. It's sad, even people you would never think would go that route are. I'm not sure how to fix it. It shouldn't be done with methadone or suboxone. That is just replacing one habit with another!
viking

Latonia, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
DBD I cannot agree more. People talk about their Walking Dead. They just need to take a look around them and realize that shit has already happened.

How do you combat it? Living by example. Living by extreme virtue and effecting as many people as you can, and hoping it spreads.
Scott

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2013
But alcohol is legal. I never got into any trouble doing heroin. Been to jail over 10xs due to alcohol. Plus it killed my dads liver & took his life. If I have the choice to use alcohol, I should have the choice to use heroin....
DoItLikeDog

Milford, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Scott wrote:
But alcohol is legal. I never got into any trouble doing heroin. Been to jail over 10xs due to alcohol. Plus it killed my dads liver & took his life. If I have the choice to use alcohol, I should have the choice to use heroin....
You do have the choice to do heroin. Go do it. Just because the Gov. says it is illegal should not stop you. But please don't ask the Gov. to help you get off of it. It wasn't that long ago that having any amount of weed was a felony. Now things have changed. Sodomy used to be illegal, now rump riding is all the rage. Gambling is now legal as long as the state gets its cut.
curiousfish

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2013
I am not going to get into the good vs evil speech. Not everyone that is addicted to heroin is a bad person. They made a bad choice and now they are addicted to a drug that is very hard to get away from. The addiction makes them do things they would have never done when they were clean. Read about μ-opioid receptors and their link to addiction.
DoItLikeDog

Milford, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2013
How do you get a puppy in that little needle?
Source

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Find the source and stop the madness. To many lifes being lost to this drug. Mothers and fathers are burying their children.
End is near

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2013
When jesus comes back he will clean this world of son and sinners. It is sad how many people will burn in the lake of fire because of this sorcery called heroin.
Your rear end is near

Hamilton, OH

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Burn burn burn, You people always want someone to burn. Can't they just get baked in the lake of kush. Smoke um if you got em.
Remember, you may be thrown into the bad lake for your sodomistic ways. Inhaling wiener is just as bad as ingesting heroin according to da book mons.
Dan Robinson

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Your rear end is near wrote:
Burn burn burn, You people always want someone to burn. Can't they just get baked in the lake of kush. Smoke um if you got em.
Remember, you may be thrown into the bad lake for your sodomistic ways. Inhaling wiener is just as bad as ingesting heroin according to da book mons.
Quéér
Your rear end is near

Hamilton, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Dan Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Quéér
Fine with me, You can be as queer as you want to be. But that burning in your rear may not be a wiener, it may be the lake of fire lapping at your taint. Good luck with the whole rump thing.
Dan Robinson

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Wanna meet up and have surprise butter?
matt benge

Florence, KY

#17 May 30, 2013
it's going down tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Kane 1,532
Battle Lines Drawn At Silver Grove School (Oct '07) 30 min Hubert 189
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,276
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 7 hr ivote 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr Advertisment 26,226
Kenton County Jailer-Cop wannabees? (Jun '10) Fri Deputy Jailer 71
•••
Covington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Covington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Covington People Search