concerned

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I have smoked spice for two years. And everytime they take it off the shelves they come out with something stronger. I watched my husband tonight go through a fifteen min seizure. That scared me to death and is why I have been laying here for three hours making sure he is breathing. It really opened my eyes tonight. I can't imagine life without him. And when its happening right in front of your face. It really hits you how dangerous this stuff is. I thought it wouldn't happen to us like most people think. But it did. and I will forever look at this situation as a huge eye opener and blessed he came out of it. If you smoke this stuff like most people do just to be able to pass a drug test. Its not worth it. You would be better off smoking regular pot that doesn't have millions of unknown chemicals in it. Needless to say. I'm caLling the cops tomorrow to tell them where I got this. Hopefully it saves someones life. I flushed what we had left down the toilet. Your life isn't a game to gamble with. Please rethink before you do this stuff. It says not for human consumption for a reason. And to all parents. You can buy this stuff at most gas stations and adult stores. So pay attention to how your children act. Know the sighns before its top late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HAUNTED HOUSE?? 401 W Washington St.~ anyone kn... Sep '14 indiana for life 2
Masterguard Flex-N-Gate (Dec '12) Jun '14 The Ghost 3
Man wins $100,000 in Attica (Dec '13) Dec '13 upsethardworker 1
Vigo County Jail Log: Nov. 6, 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anonymous 1
Looking for Family of WWII Veteran from Covingt... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stephen J Wilch 1
Fountain Co. couple accused of taping sex with ... (Mar '09) Sep '13 Weird Bob 5
town cops (Jan '13) Jun '13 Noble boss 5
Covington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games