False arrest lawsuit filed against We...

False arrest lawsuit filed against West Covina, police chief and po...

There are 2 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 26, 2010, titled False arrest lawsuit filed against West Covina, police chief and po.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A man has sued West Covina, its police chief and West Covina police officer Tyler Kennedy, whom he claims falsely arrested him in order to have an intimate relationship with his ex-wife. The lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and seeks unspecified damages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Who is next

Covina, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Riverside, West Covina, San Dimas, what department is next in the line of fire of misconduct and corruption? Oh yeah, wasnt Glendora just involved in a suit for violating someones 4th amendment rights?
How much is that going to cost tax payers? WC SD any ideas?
I know better

Rosemead, CA

#2 Jul 7, 2010
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Actually, not really. I think we heard the exact same thing happen recently with a Sheriff out of the Industry station. The mayor is worried about the budget? How about the lives destroyed by this criminal wearing a badge? Why doesn't the mayor worry about instituting practices to hire and better train officers to serve the city properly. Instead they hire sexual predators like this POS. Sounds a lot like that other criminal from the Industry Sheriffs station "Detective Solano". When are these idiots going to learn? That's the price the city has to pay for hiring High School dropouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Rafael Perez now (Nov '15) 10 min Big Mike 11
Most racists city in California (Sep '12) 19 min Big Mike 117
A message to terry kent! 57 min Big M 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr AindaPharrts 33,452
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 10 hr Chosen Traveler 1,046
News San Marino police arrest mother and daughter fo... (May '16) 10 hr Chosen Traveler 2
News Covina police officers want pay increase (Apr '08) Jul 19 James ozaeta 22

Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covina Mortgages