Selling Xbox 360 4GB w/kinect and 7 g...

Selling Xbox 360 4GB w/kinect and 7 games

Posted in the Covina Forum

Since: Jul 12

Claremont, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Looking to sell or trade Xbox 360 4gb with kinect both in very good condition . Only one controller with mic headset . Games are , Halo 3 , Call of duty black ops and mw3 , Split Second , Family game night , Kinect Adventures, Kinect Joyride.$260 but will bargain . Looking to trade for a ps3. email me for pictures at [email protected]

Since: Jul 12

Long Beach, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2012
kylagrand0 wrote:
Looking to sell or trade Xbox 360 4gb with kinect both in very good condition . Only one controller with mic headset . Games are , Halo 3 , Call of duty black ops and mw3 , Split Second , Family game night , Kinect Adventures, Kinect Joyride.$260 but will bargain . Looking to trade for a ps3. email me for pictures at [email protected]
I wonder if any one goes on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) 1 hr CVUSD Watch 71
Bob kuhn's girlfriend Molly mccloud 2 hr Venburg 1
real estate council 4 hr Rizzo from Bell 23
Vote trump! No Obama care 4 hr glendora beans 2
Vote NO for metro 50 year tax 4 hr snow ball 1
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 4 hr BK Baca 16
Vincente Fox on the take 5 hr freebees mexico 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covina Mortgages