UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#15845 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no crying here. Come on, you're sounding as dumb as the whore.
I'm LAUGHING. You don't erase 14 years of dominance with one win, you fool.
Even Mora knows one game doesn't mean anything. Tow games doesn't. A few in a row? THAT makes up for years and years of dominance.
You are kidding yourself because of how much you like UCLA. Not the other way around.
It's a good start! So, you should feel good about the future.
You're right one win doesn't count! Maybe next year with 20 schollies gone UCLA will beat your okoles by 60-0. Now that would be one Fing funny headline!!!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

MATT WHO?

LMAO!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15846 Nov 19, 2012
LOL! The bimbo's still crying. Love it!

Too dumb to know that it will be the same 10 scholarships that weren't there this year. It doesn't suddenly become 20.

Her stupidity knows no bounds!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#15847 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
LOL! The bimbo's still crying. Love it!
Too dumb to know that it will be the same 10 scholarships that weren't there this year. It doesn't suddenly become 20.
Her stupidity knows no bounds!
Ha ha get some new material.

CRY ON!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15848 Nov 19, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha get some new material.
CRY ON!
Looks who's talking!

Keep crying!! We love it!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#15849 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks who's talking!
Keep crying!! We love it!!
Hon...no crying here.to bad Manti doesn't get his second chance to play with Manti. Is Barkley scared? What's the deal? He's not that hurt. Sprain shoulder, no biggie. Just shoot him up and throw on a Lidoderm Patch.

CRY ON TROJAN!

Whats that record again?

LMAO!

From #1 to the Toilet!

LMAO!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15850 Nov 19, 2012
@trOJan:

Mark Willard has been saying all day "UCLA has a better football team than USC, and it's not even close!" and Mark Willard is as big a USC homer as I've ever heard...so I don't know why YOU are in such denial
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15851 Nov 19, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon...no crying here.to bad Manti doesn't get his second chance to play with Manti. Is Barkley scared? What's the deal? He's not that hurt. Sprain shoulder, no biggie. Just shoot him up and throw on a Lidoderm Patch.
CRY ON TROJAN!
Whats that record again?
LMAO!
From #1 to the Toilet!
LMAO!
That's all you do is cry. So feel free to cry some more.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15852 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
@trOJan:
Mark Willard has been saying all day "UCLA has a better football team than USC, and it's not even close!" and Mark Willard is as big a USC homer as I've ever heard...so I don't know why YOU are in such denial
You are the one in denial.

USC football is not about one year. USC football is about the other team knowing they are going to be in a hell of a fight, even if it happens to be a down year for us. USC football is about having to pass on tremendous athletes because we simply don't have room for all of them on our roster. USC football is about some great football players not wanting to come to USC, because they will be competing against the very best in NCAA football and knowing they may not get much playing time. USC football is about carrying on, no matter how ridiculous penalties may be, in comparison to other schools with similar or WORSE improprieties.

All of those things are true about UCLA basketball. USC wouldn't wipe that out by winning both games in one season. That levels one team for one year. It doesn't come CLOSE to leveling the PROGRAM.

You rag on us for celebrating one game here & there and that's exactly what you're doing.

Nevermind. You just don't get it. That much is obvious.

You DO have a good team this year. I'm not arguing that. But fools who think that means they've somehow "caught USC"? That is what's funny. You don't catch a great program with one good year.

Don't worry about it. At least Mora gets it.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15853 Nov 19, 2012
BTW, USC bb has won 44% of the games throughout the years between the two schools. Does that mean we're almost as good as the Bruins?

Anyone who claimed it does would be a fool and sound ridiculous. We aren't even close to the Bruins in bb.

THAT is how anyone looks trying to claim UCLA has somehow "caught USC" in football.

You can't see that because you have an admitted hate for USC. I can see it because I don't hate UCLA the same way.

#15855 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one in denial.
USC football is not about one year. USC football is about the other team knowing they are going to be in a hell of a fight, even if it happens to be a down year for us. USC football is about having to pass on tremendous athletes because we simply don't have room for all of them on our roster. USC football is about some great football players not wanting to come to USC, because they will be competing against the very best in NCAA football and knowing they may not get much playing time. USC football is about carrying on, no matter how ridiculous penalties may be, in comparison to other schools with similar or WORSE improprieties.
All of those things are true about UCLA basketball. USC wouldn't wipe that out by winning both games in one season. That levels one team for one year. It doesn't come CLOSE to leveling the PROGRAM.
You rag on us for celebrating one game here & there and that's exactly what you're doing.
Nevermind. You just don't get it. That much is obvious.
You DO have a good team this year. I'm not arguing that. But fools who think that means they've somehow "caught USC"? That is what's funny. You don't catch a great program with one good year.
Don't worry about it. At least Mora gets it.
One more thing...so, are you saying we have to beat you 12 of 14 years in order to say we own this town??? even if YOU suck?? that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard....do the math chump!!! 9-2 is better than 7-4....38 is more than 28....being good is better than sucking...we are good, and YOU SUCK!!- THIS IS OUR TOWN!!!! and there is also a new Sheriff, his name is Jim Mora, and get ready for "Mora the same" - thank you CT, I stole that from you, you little clever devil, I hope you didn't go hang yourself. LMAO

#15856 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
BTW, USC bb has won 44% of the games throughout the years between the two schools. Does that mean we're almost as good as the Bruins?
Anyone who claimed it does would be a fool and sound ridiculous. We aren't even close to the Bruins in bb.
THAT is how anyone looks trying to claim UCLA has somehow "caught USC" in football.
You can't see that because you have an admitted hate for USC. I can see it because I don't hate UCLA the same way.
No moron, but if you were better than us in the PRESENT, you are Better than is in the PRESENT! We've won more titles than anyone in college football, does that mean we are better than Duke, or UNC, or Kentucky??? NO!! what matter is now, only a delusional moron would bring back the past in any sport to prove how great you WERE, who cares about how great you WERE, tell me how great you ARE now.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15857 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No moron, but if you were better than us in the PRESENT, you are Better than is in the PRESENT! We've won more titles than anyone in college football, does that mean we are better than Duke, or UNC, or Kentucky??? NO!! what matter is now, only a delusional moron would bring back the past in any sport to prove how great you WERE, who cares about how great you WERE, tell me how great you ARE now.
LOL!! Yeah, a Bruin would want to think that way. No worries.

You can think I'm a moron and I'll think you're a moron. That's the way it is.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15858 Nov 19, 2012
At least your coach is smart enough to know one game doesn't change much.

Mora: "It's just one game. Until we can string some together and do it over and over again, then it has significance to me. Don't get me wrong, this has significance, but I mean real significance."

You may end up being right. Only time will tell.

But feel free to carry on like a fool.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15859 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
@trOJan:
Get a grip Sweet Thang(on something other than your pipino)It's just one win and only 2 wins in 14 years...You guys have a long way to go to even be thinking of leveling things. Our guys were looking ahead to our true Rivals the Irish, we've been blowing out UCLA so much they are nothing more than an easy win every year..We just got caught looking ahead to playing a better team.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15862 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing...so, are you saying we have to beat you 12 of 14 years in order to say we own this town???
No, it wouldn't take that long. Don't be ridiculous.

3 in a row, or even 3 of 5, and you can say the monopoly is over. A win or two every 5-8 years hardly means you've caught the program...as much as you'd like to dream that it would.

I'm not going to be like some and say it'll never happen. It very well may. Only time will tell.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15863 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins Stanford? Fox shows 6:30 EST, either way ya no Pac 12 Network
6:30 PM Stanford UCLA FOX
Take these predictions to Vegas with you and win some serious $ Manhattan Beach Dooshe.

USC 28 Notre dame 17

Stanford 35 Ucla 21

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15864 Nov 19, 2012
30 minutes at a 3 card poker table, walked away with $700 profit, a Straight flush took in $400 in one hand, nice start.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15865 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
30 minutes at a 3 card poker table, walked away with $700 profit, a Straight flush took in $400 in one hand, nice start.
Nice.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15866 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
30 minutes dancing at table, walked away with $700 profit, a Straight jizz to my face took in $400 in one hand, nice start.
That performance will give Wolffie a run for her money..LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#15867 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you do is cry. So feel free to cry some more.
Really I got everything! Nothing to cry about here.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CHEAT ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 1 hr WC NHC 1,748
Jason Naggy female abuser 4 hr Hay mobiles 12
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 8 hr real big Dik 561
SCAG is worthless (Nov '11) 9 hr Bag SCAG 8
Mr. Nagy Get An Original Thought (Feb '11) 9 hr burma shave them 8
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 11 hr CRAZYWICKED LS GANG 2,583
Parking Problems (Jan '10) 11 hr Beverly Hills 16

Covina News Video

Covina Dating
Find my Match