UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11562 May 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
GOD I NEED A JOINT READING ALL THIS SHIT, PLEASE FOOTBALL SEASON START SOON.
Oh and GO KINGS GO !!!!
Less than 98 days to go!!

GO KINGS!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#11563 May 27, 2012
I know what happened, guys, OJ was the one who assassinated JFK.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11564 May 27, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of facts: ZERO BCS titles, and you claim USC greatness? where? do you remember who played for the Pac-12 title 5 months ago? it was Oregon and UCLA not USC. 50-0 is the best thing that ever happened to UCLA last year, it gave us Jim Mora and all the great assistants who recruited their hearts out with a nucleus of a team destined to bring UCLA back in the national revelancy.
You bragging about having gone to that game is like going to the prom with your sister and bragging about how hot your date was. But being the moron you are, you can't see that.

Still stupid enough to be happy with a 50-0 bitch slapping and an entrance to the dance because you were the runner-up. That is the definition of STUPID.

Keep 'em coming, Retarded One!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11565 May 27, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I know what happened, guys, OJ was the one who assassinated JFK.
LOL!! I'm surprised Slob hasn't tried to make that claim!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11566 May 27, 2012
BTW, it's so amusing that everyone in So Cal has known for decades that you are a Bruin for four years and a Trojan for life.

Deep down, you wish so badly that you COULD'VE been a Trojan, that you had to steal your name from us!

Freakin' HILARIOUS!! Post on, Envious One!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#11567 May 27, 2012
Condom, why would I make such a claim you stupid douchebag? I only post facts, like : UCLA sweeping usc in basketball AND in baseball...another fact, you're a douche.

#11568 May 27, 2012
A Condom is only good for hour (unless the user is Trojan, then it's only for a minute) but a Bruin is for life!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11569 May 27, 2012
LOL!! A hypocritocal POS claiming he only posts facts...that's hilarious!

JW? Where's the proof? Post a link.

OJ? I don't need a link. What I think is all that matters.

Trojan athletes & recruits? Proof doesn't matter. Accusations is
all that matters.

LOL! What an ass.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11570 May 27, 2012
Oh yeah...

"I'm a Bruin for Life. I'm going to single handidly try to dispel what everyone knows about being Bruin, by stealing a name from my rivals. Because deep down inside, I wish I were a Trojan (for Life).

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

#11571 May 28, 2012
Lmfao this recruit sure told the Buckeyes what he thinks of them...I don't think he will be receiving anymore letters from Ohio State.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1197819-...

#11572 May 28, 2012
Trojan, you in the .0001% of delusional d-bags who think OJ didn't kill two prople...and you're also in the .001% of those that think JW paid his players despite what the NCAA found in their investigation...and you're also in the. 001% of those that celebrated the death of JW by posting negative crap on Topix about him..you're also in the .001% of those that wish death on all cops because you once got aa speeding ticket...and you're the ONLY dbag that has ever wished death any anyone for disagreeing with you on Topix...you my friend are a real piece of shit, let me know when you want me to knock your ass out.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11573 May 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Trojan, you in the .0001% of delusional d-bags who think OJ didn't kill two prople...and you're also in the .001% of those that think JW paid his players despite what the NCAA found in their investigation...and you're also in the. 001% of those that celebrated the death of JW by posting negative crap on Topix about him..you're also in the .001% of those that wish death on all cops because you once got aa speeding ticket...and you're the ONLY dbag that has ever wished death any anyone for disagreeing with you on Topix...you my friend are a real piece of shit, let me know when you want me to knock your ass out.
LOL!! Proving that you can't read for shit.

But you make stuff up all the time about the Bruins, so no surprise you try to make stuff up about what I have written. What an idiot.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11574 May 28, 2012
I never said OJ didn't do it, Dumbass. I said he was found to be innocent by the courts.(But you've proven, ONCE AGAIN, that you're either too stupid or too high to comprehend the difference. Hilarious!!) But even if I did think he was innocent, I wouldn't be part of .001% as you TRY to claim.

From the NY Times, regarding the George Zimmerman case:

Gallup draws a direct parallel between this racial divide and the one following the Simpson trial:“U.S. public opinion about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida reflects the same type of racial divide found in 1995 surveys asking about the murder trial of O.J. Simpson in Los Angeles. In one Gallup poll conducted Oct. 5-7, 1995, for example, 78 percent of blacks said the jury that found Simpson not guilty of murder made the right decision, while only 42 percent of whites agreed.”

Rob...pulling stuff out of his ass, as usual! Smoke on, Pothead!! Eat up more of those braincells! ROTFLMAO!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#11575 May 28, 2012
That makes me enjoy the fact we're going to be whipping their tails, even more.
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lmfao this recruit sure told the Buckeyes what he thinks of them...I don't think he will be receiving anymore letters from Ohio State.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1197819-...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#11576 May 28, 2012
Hope everyone took time out of their "Day Off" to remember why we enjoy this "Day Off" as a Navy Vet. I'll never forget my fellow Brothers and a Sisters and the sacrifice they made so I could enjoy today with my wife.

good night my brothers and sisters

www.youtube.com/watch...

#11577 May 28, 2012
Life is indeed SWEEEEEEEEET being a Bruin For Life...of the FOUR major men's sports UCLA won the Pac-12 title - southern Division in football...Baseball, and Track & Field...and in the only sport we didn't win the title in (basketball), we swept the season series vs our hated rivals the trOJans...thank God for making adore my Bruins!!!

Yes sir!!! it is no coincidence UCLA has this catchy slogan: UCLA - Champions Made Here.

Go Bruins!!!!

#11578 May 28, 2012
Trojan wrote:
I never said OJ didn't do it, Dumbass. I said he was found to be innocent by the courts.(But you've proven, ONCE AGAIN, that you're either too stupid or too high to comprehend the difference. Hilarious!!) But even if I did think he was innocent, I wouldn't be part of .001% as you TRY to claim.
From the NY Times, regarding the George Zimmerman case:
Gallup draws a direct parallel between this racial divide and the one following the Simpson trial:“U.S. public opinion about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida reflects the same type of racial divide found in 1995 surveys asking about the murder trial of O.J. Simpson in Los Angeles. In one Gallup poll conducted Oct. 5-7, 1995, for example, 78 percent of blacks said the jury that found Simpson not guilty of murder made the right decision, while only 42 percent of whites agreed.”
Rob...pulling stuff out of his ass, as usual! Smoke on, Pothead!! Eat up more of those braincells! ROTFLMAO!!!!
It's about time you admitted that he indeed is the murderer of those two poor souls whose throats he slashed from ear to ear.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11579 May 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you admitted that he indeed is the murderer of those two poor souls whose throats he slashed from ear to ear.
I didn't "admit" anything you moron. Learn how to read.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#11580 May 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Life is indeed SWEEEEEEEEET being a Bruin For Life...of the FOUR major men's sports UCLA won the Pac-12 title - southern Division in football...Baseball, and Track & Field...and in the only sport we didn't win the title in (basketball), we swept the season series vs our hated rivals the trOJans...thank God for making adore my Bruins!!!
Yes sir!!! it is no coincidence UCLA has this catchy slogan: UCLA - Champions Made Here.
Go Bruins!!!!
Still whooping it over going to the prom with your sister! LOL!!!

Woo-hoo!! I'm Rob and I'm stupid enough to celebrate being the Pac-12 south runner-up after a 50-0 ass whooping!!

Keep 'em coming, Dumbass!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#11581 May 29, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of facts: 50-0 is the best thing that ever happened to UCLA last year, it gave us Jim Mora and all the great assistants who recruited their hearts out with a nucleus of a team destined to bring UCLA back in the national revelancy.
You sound like the drunk at a party who mouths off, gets his ahss kicked, then pulls himself off the ground as shouts "Who's next"? HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 faced G Boyer 49 min Straight Shooter 6
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 5 hr Sharrp Shooter 2,764
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) 17 hr Wymandaniel45 7
Choice of hotels Fri great resting 1
what a great adventure Fri great exploring 1
great shopping Fri great shopping 1
What to dine with real people Fri great food 1

Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covina Mortgages