LVBPNORTE

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Calle se a LA verga were u from mafia man hahaha what you now about neighbour hood idiot nada that's why every county u go there's BULLYS FROM NSBALDWIN hahaha so shut up wuz before u get smack big bitch
SNAF

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sniff Sniff.......... I smell kaka!
Bahaha

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Wow, you dumbass kids are pathetic. You are so tough talking shit on online forums. Go back to north park and attempt to graduate. There's more to life then this little ass city. You all are just a waste!
Bajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

wow ur just as stupid as ur comment...get off ur azz & go say it in person to sum1 who gives a sh!t u loser..u read thru all the comments & then post ur own lame comment contradicting urself..ur the 1 talkin masa online cuz ur 2 b!tch 2 say it in person...who goes to northpark?...is that little school not good enuff 4 u... ur 2 good & 2 smart 2 go 2 np so u graduated from bphs or svhs with honors or wut...jajaja ur a loser jaja
Who Knows

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Sexo.??
Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Lmfao who!?
that foo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Is a snitch.
Dropped

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

A dime
Bahaha

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bajajaja wrote:
wow ur just as stupid as ur comment...get off ur azz & go say it in person to sum1 who gives a sh!t u loser..u read thru all the comments & then post ur own lame comment contradicting urself..ur the 1 talkin masa online cuz ur 2 b!tch 2 say it in person...who goes to northpark?...is that little school not good enuff 4 u... ur 2 good & 2 smart 2 go 2 np so u graduated from bphs or svhs with honors or wut...jajaja ur a loser jaja
I actually graduated from Bp with honors and went to a Cal state dumbass. Was it wrong that i wanted something better for myself? was i just supposed to get pregnant and go on welfare? I'm glad i did something for myself and didnt end up like any of you. Sorry if I offended you about the North Park comment you probably were a drop out. Can you learn how to spell? Azz? Pretty sure it's ass. I just thought it was funny how people like you add to the stigma that all of us who are actually trying to do something positive with our lives are loser Mexicans who gang bang. I just have a lot of love for the city that I came from. You know the one you and your homies are running to the ground. I really do think its funny that you guys go on a forum that's why I responded and unfortunately I didn't read through all the comments, but I'm sure it was interesting. Hopefully, one day you decide to do something with your life. Myself, I have to continue to work so that I could provide for you an all the low income families mooching off the system with all your free programs. So good luck and don't get shot.... Lol.
bajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually graduated from Bp with honors and went to a Cal state dumbass. Was it wrong that i wanted something better for myself? was i just supposed to get pregnant and go on welfare? I'm glad i did something for myself and didnt end up like any of you. Sorry if I offended you about the North Park comment you probably were a drop out. Can you learn how to spell? Azz? Pretty sure it's ass. I just thought it was funny how people like you add to the stigma that all of us who are actually trying to do something positive with our lives are loser Mexicans who gang bang. I just have a lot of love for the city that I came from. You know the one you and your homies are running to the ground. I really do think its funny that you guys go on a forum that's why I responded and unfortunately I didn't read through all the comments, but I'm sure it was interesting. Hopefully, one day you decide to do something with your life. Myself, I have to continue to work so that I could provide for you an all the low income families mooching off the system with all your free programs. So good luck and don't get shot.... Lol.
ok so ur a nerd...lol...who cares ur also a loser...ur lame for leeving ur lame comments on ur life story...nobody gives a sh!t panocha lol...too bad if i offended u from my previous comment and u got butthurt....thats y u leeve 5 paragraph essay comments...u dont hav a clue about anything wut makes u think ur the only human being working,whos running bp to the ground? ur lame...i hav a $23/hour job & i nevr got a diploma....continue to talk masa in the comfort and privacy of ur parents house computer since ur too b!tch 2 say it in person...trynna talk bout low income families...go say what u typed to the faces of low income familys thats the only way ur gunna b herd & get ur point across stoopid..loser! bajaja
too bad

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

sounds like both of your lives suck thats why your loser selves are commenting on a blog about a stupid subject. As for me ill leech of the system since your paying atleast somebody got to collect $$$$$$ thats why you voted for Obama
too bad

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

anybody know were I can apply for an Obama phone
vNSBP MONSTER

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Big bad Norte Side Gang in the house! All u levas bow down to the all mighty N.S.B.P 13 Str8 Taking over Ontario IE like nothing lol I wish I was back in BOLEN though cause atleast me and my Carnal wouldnt have to watch our backs wherever we go (its kinda stressful) but we had no choice to move out here cause our mommy was moving and I'm only like 21 and my brother is only like 30 so were not ready to move out! PLUS my mom was rite, we needed to get outta Bolen cause it was getting alittle crazy. Its all good now though were serving up METH to all the desperate Crackheads over here out of our JEFITAS clanton and its kind of smart cause The lames from ONTARIO VARRIO SUR wouldnt disrespect my jefa's house (I hope) so aslong as we stay inside and get Tweeked out all day with our Cuetes cocked and loaded we should be safe from those PUTO'S! Last week we ran into those foo's at the liquor down the street from my casa and they pocket checked us but they didnt get sh*t cause we had our money tucked in our Chonies just in case so they just took our beer and pistol whipped us (i guess we were lucky they didnt blast us but if anything they aint nada and its only a matter of time before we TAKE OVER the IE and move out of our mommy's house!)
NORTH SIDE BOLEN PARQUE GANG 13 lil MONSTER
Big MONSTER RUNNIN THE I.E TO THE SGV
KAKA k
CHEESEBALL k
DES PUTO k
OVS k
ebK ALL DAY
R.I.P my sex life!
bajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

too bad wrote:
sounds like both of your lives suck thats why your loser selves are commenting on a blog about a stupid subject. As for me ill leech of the system since your paying atleast somebody got to collect $$$$$$ thats why you voted for Obama
ur a loser!...ur the 1 leeving a comment that has nuthin to do with kakas...plus ur a parasite jajaja leva!
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

bpkings wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.....but were the most feared and hated........haha....u are right no terratory we got the whole city!!!!!!!!!biatch boy....
nobody wants to b around a SMELLY JEALOUS BIPOLAR TWEAKER WITH A GUN (kakera) & u only get as much hate as u give!!!
Romans 5:2-7

Winchester, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

hey burger kings...1 of ur homies was JOSE PEREZ que no? he was a kakera...wasnt he.."king craze"
who dat

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

craze or crazie ?
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

i gess they called him "king craze" his real name was jose perez
MALOSOS CLICK

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

NeVA HERD OF LAME

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Covina News Video

•••
•••

Covina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE