Police responding to disturbance call find pots growing in Covina h...

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Police responding to a family disturbance call found 43 marijuana plants growing in a home in the 400 block of East Badillo Street, authorities said.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Warren

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Joe Bradford wrote:
Who the heck smokes the pot of today anyway? People who like to be in a comotose state of mind. The Kush as people call it is a high level Marijuana that makes no sense to be a vegtable after you smoke it. Paranoia and a slow mind is all it does. The pot of the 70's and 80's worked for me as it was a laughable experience and a good box of Capt. crunch for the hunger that followed. I would not could I smoke todays weed it is just too strong and seems dangerous. When they legalize it we are going to have some dumb people walking around. I am for the pot smoking but bring back the laughing material, not that was good pot. I dont want to kushed and gone.
When today's youth use marijuana, they are using the same drug used by youth in the 1960s and 1970s. A small number of low-THC samples seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration are used to calculate a dramatic increase in potency. However, these samples were not representative of the marijuana generally available to users during this era. Potency data from the early 1980s to the present are more reliable, and they show no increase in the average THC content of marijuana. Even if marijuana potency were to increase, it would not necessarily make the drug more dangerous. Marijuana that varies quite substantially in potency produces similar psychoactive effects.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyth...

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Joe Bradford wrote:
The Kush as people call it is a high level Marijuana that makes no sense to be a vegtable after you smoke it.
Wait.....what? "Marijuana that makes no sense to be a vegtable"?

Perhaps there was a little bit of retarded laced into your 'vegtable'.

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Smokey and Craig wrote:
<quoted text>A degree in engineering but a unemployed pot smoker. All that so called money you make is all in your Braindead mind. Keep watching those cartoon and keep tripping on how you will invent somethng that will make you lots of money...All a trippin pot smokers fantasy.
“Unemployed”???? How/Where did you even gather that?

See...these 'the sky is falling' types of people such as yourself will often throw-in their own made-up facts & details to assist with their weak arguments. That, combined with a bit of poor grammar only makes you look like even more of an A55.

I'm just sayin'.
King of White Trash

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly did you do? Plant a seed and throw water on it or took the time to provide all TLC to grow the best organically grown marijuana?
Some chronic seeds thrown out in the backyard in open patch of dirt. A few sprouded and grow beatifuly. Probably due to a wet spring and sunny location with good soil.
Wont do again much older and more to loose.
MRMEANMUGG

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE.....IF YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN TO PEE.....UR A BITCH....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R an M ranch 14 min No Host 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 min Bito Honey 200,597
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 1 hr THE KAYHABOYZ 50
Wonder What Council Person is Doing Buddy Deal 2 hr Oops 2
Irwindale Amvets money missing what happened (Oct '13) 3 hr concerned person ... 6
GOP wasteful PIGS 4 hr Go Girl 9
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 26,971

Search the Covina Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 9:11PM PDT

•••

Covina News Video

•••
•••

Covina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Covina News, Events & Info