Police responding to disturbance call find pots growing in Covina h...

Police responding to a family disturbance call found 43 marijuana plants growing in a home in the 400 block of East Badillo Street, authorities said. Full Story
Leonardo

Santa Ana, CA

#22 Sep 21, 2010
----abc wrote:
<quoted text>Not" everyone is doing this." Only the ones that have a criminal mind.And the ones that are LAZY to do manual work.As it was with the alcohol when the AMERICAN INDIANS were suckered to become drunk so their land could be STOLEN.Now the MARIJUANA is starting to do the same.Getting the AMERICANS doped and stupid so they can sweep our country away from under our feet !We have lost our practical thinking !
The laws of prohibition allows to the government to steal your property and another other asset that they can prove or lie about that you obtained buy selling drugs and marijuana.
The time has come to end the prohibition of marijuana. We need to review the other drugs before we totally end the prohibition of all drugs.
woo

Glendora, CA

#23 Sep 21, 2010
Wonderful, now we can all be safe!
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#24 Sep 21, 2010
woo wrote:
Wonderful, now we can all be safe!
Safe from what? The stoners? They weren't hurting anyone. Ohhh no! The stoners are coming! Hide the donuts!
Prohibiton

Valencia, CA

#25 Sep 21, 2010
Just think of how much money it is going to cost to process all of this BS. 420laws dot com Bruce has gotten people off for 50 lbs. If they are growing to make medicated food they need more plants and 45 is a perfect amount. Go to your Hemp conventions know the laws and know why this is legal.

These cops are better off doing DUI checkpoints.
Sonny Yank Sun

Santa Clarita, CA

#26 Sep 21, 2010
----abc wrote:
<quoted text>Not" everyone is doing this." Only the ones that have a criminal mind.And the ones that are LAZY to do manual work.As it was with the alcohol when the AMERICAN INDIANS were suckered to become drunk so their land could be STOLEN.Now the MARIJUANA is starting to do the same.Getting the AMERICANS doped and stupid so they can sweep our country away from under our feet !We have lost our practical thinking !
Sorry for your lack of education; however the American Indians lost their land because of our GUNS, not because of our alcohol. The natives had used peyote, cannabis, and countless other intoxicants prior to meeting whitey. Our colonialism with superior weaponry is why the American Indians live on the margins. AFTER we threw them into government housing in their reservations is when they started to drink alcohol.
---abc

Orange, CA

#27 Sep 21, 2010
Thatsright wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you old pruney bible thumper! Shouldn't you be somewhere else telling people how to live their lives? You people have absolutely no life! You're the proof!
Another DOPE head !Must have hit a nerve.Or you must be the provider for the other dope heads.Chill out take a puff or pill or what ever you prefer.It just might settle your nerves.
Gdog

Azusa, CA

#28 Sep 21, 2010
word of advice....dont bring attention to your self,if you have 43 weed plants growing in your house.if you were High, you wouldnt be arguing,and you woulnt be in this mess,YOU NEED TO GET HIGH MORE OFTEN TO AVOID GETTING CAUGHT!!!!!
Sonny Yank Sun

Santa Clarita, CA

#29 Sep 21, 2010
----abc wrote:
<quoted text>You might have just opened up an investigation into your "BRAGGING" {know it all}.I like to see who you are defending and you connections.Very interesting.
I wouldn't say I was "bragging" about anything; I was simply stating facts. An illegal grow of 43 plants or 430 plants will get you the same prison time in California; so if you are breaking the law, you may as well maximize the risk/reward outcome.

After 19 passes, we'll still get these "lawbreakers" for a while until market forces cut most of the prohibition-premium profit out of cannabis and police can focus on the real problems in our cities. We need to eliminate this major clog in our criminal justice system. It makes sense that if the courts no longer had to deal with hundreds of thousands of cannabis cases, they would have more time to deal with the real violent criminals.
pancho

Pasadena, CA

#30 Sep 21, 2010
Covina P.D. Respond to a disturance call and during there investigation they came upon the Marijuana plants as I keep reading the post's on here It sounds as though the police went there on a drug raid!wonder what became of the distubance?
Mac

Azusa, CA

#31 Sep 21, 2010
pancho wrote:
Covina P.D. Respond to a disturance call and during there investigation they came upon the Marijuana plants as I keep reading the post's on here It sounds as though the police went there on a drug raid!wonder what became of the distubance?
They forgot all about it
Leonardo

Santa Ana, CA

#32 Sep 21, 2010
----abc wrote:
There is nothing criminal about growing marijuana in CA, if you have a recommendation from a doctor. Also, there is nothing lazy about growing marijuana, if you want to produce the best product. Four hours early morning and another four hours late into the night 7 days a week is much more work then the majority of the people are working.
hahaha

Duarte, CA

#33 Sep 21, 2010
---abc wrote:
<quoted text>Another DOPE head !Must have hit a nerve.Or you must be the provider for the other dope heads.Chill out take a puff or pill or what ever you prefer.It just might settle your nerves.
So based on your stupid flawed logic, if anyone who smokes cannabis is automatically labeled a "dope head" by people like you (bored godbots) then all alcohol consumers (like you) are whinos!
Joe Bradford

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Sep 21, 2010
Who the heck smokes the pot of today anyway? People who like to be in a comotose state of mind. The Kush as people call it is a high level Marijuana that makes no sense to be a vegtable after you smoke it. Paranoia and a slow mind is all it does. The pot of the 70's and 80's worked for me as it was a laughable experience and a good box of Capt. crunch for the hunger that followed. I would not could I smoke todays weed it is just too strong and seems dangerous. When they legalize it we are going to have some dumb people walking around. I am for the pot smoking but bring back the laughing material, not that was good pot. I dont want to kushed and gone.
King of White Trash

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Sep 21, 2010
Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are not a grower. It takes a lot of time and care to grow a great product that people want. Plant your seed and throw some water on it to see how it turns out.
Did exactly that and got some great chronic. Everyone wanted some. I will admit it wasnt grown indoors.
King of White Trash

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Sep 21, 2010
Joe Bradford wrote:
Who the heck smokes the pot of today anyway? People who like to be in a comotose state of mind. The Kush as people call it is a high level Marijuana that makes no sense to be a vegtable after you smoke it. Paranoia and a slow mind is all it does. The pot of the 70's and 80's worked for me as it was a laughable experience and a good box of Capt. crunch for the hunger that followed. I would not could I smoke todays weed it is just too strong and seems dangerous. When they legalize it we are going to have some dumb people walking around. I am for the pot smoking but bring back the laughing material, not that was good pot. I dont want to kushed and gone.
Maybe the pot you smoke back in the day was lazed with something or maybe you build resistance to the pot?
GetOutOfHereAlre ady

Duarte, CA

#37 Sep 21, 2010
Joe Bradford wrote:
What the hell are you talking about!?!? Can you at least use correct spelling and grammar before you call other people dumb? Follow these words of wisdom, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! I smoke kush and I dont experience paranoia or a slow mind! I have a degree in engineering and willing to bet that I make far more money than you do. I'll say this one last time for your apparent "dumb" and "slow mind" that you suffer from smoking "dangerous" cannabis, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!
Come on

Covina, CA

#38 Sep 22, 2010
GetOutOfHereAlready wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about!?!? Can you at least use correct spelling and grammar before you call other people dumb? Follow these words of wisdom, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! I smoke kush and I dont experience paranoia or a slow mind! I have a degree in engineering and willing to bet that I make far more money than you do. I'll say this one last time for your apparent "dumb" and "slow mind" that you suffer from smoking "dangerous" cannabis, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!
It's time for your employer to drug test.
Smokey and Craig

Azusa, CA

#39 Sep 22, 2010
GetOutOfHereAlready wrote:
<quoted text>
A degree in engineering but a unemployed pot smoker. All that so called money you make is all in your Braindead mind. Keep watching those cartoon and keep tripping on how you will invent somethng that will make you lots of money...All a trippin pot smokers fantasy.
Warren

Santa Ana, CA

#40 Sep 22, 2010
King of White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Did exactly that and got some great chronic. Everyone wanted some. I will admit it wasnt grown indoors.
What exactly did you do? Plant a seed and throw water on it or took the time to provide all TLC to grow the best organically grown marijuana?
Warren

Santa Ana, CA

#41 Sep 22, 2010
Joe Bradford wrote:
Go back under your rock Joe. Today consumers are more informed about cannabis than when the government was selling you people the Reef Madness bull. In fact, the rate of consumers of marijuana over 50 is increasing. As the baby boom gen age more and more senior citizens will consume marijuana not only for their health but, for their personal enjoyment too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bimbo Bakeries fined by state for dangerous wor... (Apr '10) 14 min bottles 37
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min Bruin For Life 27,399
Man living in Santa Cruz claims to be Charles L... (Feb '10) 47 min DBS 104
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,966
Monica Garcia all About the Money 1 hr Monica Loser 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Hollister33 5,074
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

Covina News Video

•••
Covina Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Covina Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Covina People Search