Police responding to disturbance call find pots growing in Covina h...

Police responding to a family disturbance call found 43 marijuana plants growing in a home in the 400 block of East Badillo Street, authorities said. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

Covina, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2010
You always get caught.
pepe

Montebello, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
dam now I have to find another connection.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2010
I can hear their story now, it was for medical use.
420 Degrees

West Covina, CA

#4 Sep 20, 2010
If they have a doctor's recommendation, nothings going to happen to them. Most people have expanded licenses, allowing them to grow 99 plants.

Everyone is doing this now inside there house. Growing bud to make some extra cash. Why work for minimum wage when you can grow bud at home and get paid for doing nothing.

Since: Aug 09

Covina/San Dimas

#5 Sep 20, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahah finally you guys get taken down!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus :)
Compak

Chino Hills, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Oh no this can't be...these people are not asians !?!? Asains rule the pot houses in the SGV
Sonny Yank Sun

Santa Clarita, CA

#7 Sep 21, 2010
43 Plants? That is nothing; if your gonna break the law, you may as well do 10 times that amount. Then again, they may not have been breaking the law if they have the proper medical documentation and only deal with other properly documented patients. It doesn't seem like that was the case here. The CPD was called out to investigate a "loud argument" and they somehow gain access to search the property? Uhh, don't these people know that if you are growing herb, you are always supposed to REFUSE to give consent to the police.

The child endangerment charge is BS unless they were giving the minor marijuana, or using the minor to sell the pot. They probably threw in the child endangerment charge as a scare tactic to push for a plea bargain on the pot. Any LEGITIMATE medical grower IS allowed to have minors in the same house, and there is NO endangerment so long as the grow and medicine is kept away from the minor. It makes it difficult to accept the CPD story at face value when it is well-known they are publicly anti-marijuana and therefore are biased in all cases of marijuana, medical or not.
Warren

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2010
child endangerment because a 15 year old was living in the house? the laws of prohibition causes more problems than it solves. Prohibition didn't work in the 20s nor is it working today.
Warren

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2010
420 Degrees wrote:
If they have a doctor's recommendation, nothings going to happen to them. Most people have expanded licenses, allowing them to grow 99 plants.
Everyone is doing this now inside there house. Growing bud to make some extra cash. Why work for minimum wage when you can grow bud at home and get paid for doing nothing.
I guess you are not a grower. It takes a lot of time and care to grow a great product that people want. Plant your seed and throw some water on it to see how it turns out.

Since: Mar 10

Pasadena, CA

#10 Sep 21, 2010
End this nonsense. Vote YES on Proposition 19.
johnny1

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Sep 21, 2010
when these victims sue the city they will win and the taxpayer picks up the tab.

when will the police solve real crimes?

prop 215 allows cultivation , legally
sb420 sets limits , 4 people 6 - 12 plants each
(unconstitutional)

well within the limit
no jury will convict

I hope these folks dont take a plea bargain

child endangerment ? sending a 15 year old into a
gang infested high school is more dangerous than growing MJ
ur-a-DICK-tectiv e

Irvine, CA

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Sonny Yank Sun wrote:
43 Plants? That is nothing; if your gonna break the law, you may as well do 10 times that amount. Then again, they may not have been breaking the law if they have the proper medical documentation and only deal with other properly documented patients. It doesn't seem like that was the case here. The CPD was called out to investigate a "loud argument" and they somehow gain access to search the property? Uhh, don't these people know that if you are growing herb, you are always supposed to REFUSE to give consent to the police.
The child endangerment charge is BS unless they were giving the minor marijuana, or using the minor to sell the pot. They probably threw in the child endangerment charge as a scare tactic to push for a plea bargain on the pot. Any LEGITIMATE medical grower IS allowed to have minors in the same house, and there is NO endangerment so long as the grow and medicine is kept away from the minor. It makes it difficult to accept the CPD story at face value when it is well-known they are publicly anti-marijuana and therefore are biased in all cases of marijuana, medical or not.
You should be there attorney Mr no it all
----abc

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2010
420 Degrees wrote:
If they have a doctor's recommendation, nothings going to happen to them. Most people have expanded licenses, allowing them to grow 99 plants.
Everyone is doing this now inside there house. Growing bud to make some extra cash. Why work for minimum wage when you can grow bud at home and get paid for doing nothing.
Not" everyone is doing this." Only the ones that have a criminal mind.And the ones that are LAZY to do manual work.As it was with the alcohol when the AMERICAN INDIANS were suckered to become drunk so their land could be STOLEN.Now the MARIJUANA is starting to do the same.Getting the AMERICANS doped and stupid so they can sweep our country away from under our feet !We have lost our practical thinking !
----abc

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2010
Sonny Yank Sun wrote:
43 Plants? That is nothing; if your gonna break the law, you may as well do 10 times that amount. Then again, they may not have been breaking the law if they have the proper medical documentation and only deal with other properly documented patients. It doesn't seem like that was the case here. The CPD was called out to investigate a "loud argument" and they somehow gain access to search the property? Uhh, don't these people know that if you are growing herb, you are always supposed to REFUSE to give consent to the police.
The child endangerment charge is BS unless they were giving the minor marijuana, or using the minor to sell the pot. They probably threw in the child endangerment charge as a scare tactic to push for a plea bargain on the pot. Any LEGITIMATE medical grower IS allowed to have minors in the same house, and there is NO endangerment so long as the grow and medicine is kept away from the minor. It makes it difficult to accept the CPD story at face value when it is well-known they are publicly anti-marijuana and therefore are biased in all cases of marijuana, medical or not.
You might have just opened up an investigation into your "BRAGGING" {know it all}.I like to see who you are defending and you connections.Very interesting.

Since: Sep 09

Pico Rivera

#15 Sep 21, 2010
these must be the smart folks that made it to america

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Sep 21, 2010
ur-a-DICK-tective wrote:
<quoted text>You should be there attorney Mr no it all
Hahaaahaa.....oh man.......no it all? Priceless.
Funny Monkey

La Habra, CA

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Confusious says, better not start fights when you got a house full of pot.
memelovei

Hacienda Heights, CA

#18 Sep 21, 2010
this is stupid baloney Cops should be busting meth labs.... and unless someone is dying people should mind their own business if people are arguing! How dare them take the 15 year old HE WAS IN NO DAMN DANGER!!
DejaVu

La Puente, CA

#19 Sep 21, 2010
WOW Pot!!! Big Deal When Will We Realize Its A Plant It Grows Like Tomatoes! Why Dont These Cops Find Meth&Crack Houses! This Is All A Waste Of Everyones Time And Resources. There's Alot More Cannabis Consumers Than You Think, Stop Wasting Your Time. Don't Forget Yes On Prop19!
Thatsright

Duarte, CA

#21 Sep 21, 2010
----abc wrote:
<quoted text>Not" everyone is doing this." Only the ones that have a criminal mind.And the ones that are LAZY to do manual work.As it was with the alcohol when the AMERICAN INDIANS were suckered to become drunk so their land could be STOLEN.Now the MARIJUANA is starting to do the same.Getting the AMERICANS doped and stupid so they can sweep our country away from under our feet !We have lost our practical thinking !
Hey you old pruney bible thumper! Shouldn't you be somewhere else telling people how to live their lives? You people have absolutely no life! You're the proof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herman Endorsement Value 9 min Caught on Cycle 7
Michael allawos lying on emails, phone calls an... 20 min Over with 3-4-2015 6
Erica Landmann gets new endorsement 31 min Don t Slip 10
Vote 4 Erica 46 min Waiting 35
Covina Police Chief Kim Raney is finalist for P... (May '10) Tue Lisa B 42
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Feb 23 WSH NOGALES Aves 1,773
Company not responding Feb 20 A Riahi 1

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at February 27 at 2:35AM PST

Covina News Video

Covina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 am PST