Video of Covina shooting, suspect sketch released

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Police on Monday released a grisly video that chronicles the fatal daylight shooting of a 19-year-old Pomona man outside a 7-Eleven. Eddie Magana-Navarro, 19, of Pomona was shot and killed at 4 p.m. June 1 in front of the 7-Eleven on the corner of Lark Ellen Avenue and San Bernardino Road.
Comments
121 - 135 of 135 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“CRY NOW SMILE LATER”

Since: Dec 08

Rowland Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

L W3STKOV1N3RO R wrote:
THEY GOT MONEY FOR WAR BUT CANT FEED DA POOR,SAY THEIR AINT NO HOPE FOR DA YOUTH N DA TRUTH IS IT AINT NO HOPE FOR DA FUTURE N THEN DEY WONDR Y WE'RE KRAZY.ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
Are you seriously using Tupac lyrics in your post?
grrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Soul Affliction wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Tupac was smarter than him and spelled them a lot different. Tupac quite possibly put spaces between his words as well.
grrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

MILITARY MIND wrote:
--->GRRR<---HA.QUIK 2 GET SMOKED ESE.DIS IS DA LIFE WE LEAD.U B U N I'LL B ME.
Please do not reproduce. I hope you don't think you are fit to raise children. Be careful if you do, they will grow up to resent you for your ways and for not putting food on the table for them because you are too busy on the streets with your cholo hom-ies. The more you post the more I actually feel bad for this Eddie guy. What a terrible life this guy must have had with friends and family members like you. He is better off dead.

Since: Oct 08

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Army Brat wrote:
"HE WAS F***ING SOLID.A TRUE SOLDIER"
I had to delete all that other worthless drivel but not what i quoted here.A true Soilder?Your kidding right?True soilders are the ones fighting over in Iraq and Afghanistan.What the **** are you talking about?Nobody gives a crap if a loser Gangbanger is killed so please do us all a favor and STFU.You write like your 7 years old.And claiming a gang from "West Covina" is just pure comedy.lol.
I couldn't agree more
MILITARY MIND

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Soul Affliction wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I DID.BKUZ TUPAC SPOKE DA TRUTH.N DIS IS A MERE EXAMPLE OF UR EVRYDAY ST. VIOLENCE N DA GOV. DUZ NUTHIN ABOUT IT.WE DA PPL KAN ONLY DO SO MUCH.DA WITE DEVIL HOLDS DA POWER
uneccesary

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

shit
the things
you people say
but hey just to throw in your two cents right
r.i.p.
didnt know you but i was there
to all the family members
keep your chin up
rick

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

[shame on you do chose such awlful words among someone who you do NOT know, good riddance to people like you who are full of f dog shit may you rot in hell
Lauren

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Eddie was a person you meet only once in a lifetime and to say that he is missed is an understatement. I had the pleasure and privilege to know and call him a very dear friend. Not a day goes by Eddie, that i don't have you on my mind. I promise you will never be forgotten as long as I'm living. Your memory lives on through your son and every person who ever loved you. Forever on my mind, forever in my heart. I love you.
DANGER

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

None of you knew Eddie. He was such a sweetheart. Yeah he may have made some mistakes in his life, but he was a good kid who loved life. Nobody deserves to be killed. What if this was YOUR friend, brother, son, nephew, etc. How dare you all speak about the dead in a negative way. You dont know him so how can you speak your opinion about a situation that you have no idea about? Til you've lived our lives, keep your negativity to yourself! Eddie, its almost been 2 years since you've been gone. "I'm gonna miss that smile im gonna miss you my friend ever though it hurts the way it ended up, i'd do it all again. So play it sweet in heaven kuz that where you wanna be. Im not krying kuz i feel so sorry for you, im krying for me." i love you Eddie. And i miss you like krazy. I saw your mom the other day. She still misses you, but shes okay. She loves you mucho. I know your watching over me, i feel your presence sometimes. It feels good to know that your still lookin out for me the way you always did. Well eddie time to wrap this up. I love you, and may you Rest In Peace. Eddie Magana-Navarro.<3
wtf

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Eddie didn't have a son.
wtf

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

i see stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
How me r.i.p. shirts do you own? the guy was a loser deserves everything he is getting
Reaalllyy??? How do you know if he was a loser?! You dont know sh*t. All you are is ignorant. Let him Rest in peace and STFU!
wtf

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text> Like OMG! Who's like going to cut like the grass and do all that stuff at my estate if they like do that? You're stupid! Hello, like who's going to wash my mercedes in th 100 degree weather for two bucks? Uh, like yeah retard? Get with the program you loser. We can't have them all kill E A C H O T H E R. But I wouldn't like care if they killed like this jerk killing loser that like deserves to die. What a typical bean eating loser. I swear that's not hot.
stfu you ignorant piece of s.h.i.t
lol

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

wtf wrote:
Eddie didn't have a son.
actually he did. he was 2 at the time of eddies death. hes almost 4 now.
shs teacher

Ulysses, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

eddie definitely lacked positive roll models...i taught him in high school in arizona. he always had something to prove. i spoke with him time and time again about thug life. its a shame he got kicked out of school there. he was changing, went from sitting in the back of the classroom to actually participating in the lesson. he could have been saved...broke my heart to hear of this.
Credible

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

MATT wrote:
What gang was he from?
WC13 and the murderer was from Azusa 13. How is it that I know that and this case is still unsolved?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covina Discussions

Search the Covina Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cook Wins Tafoya Lozano BIG Losers 3 min Funny 5
Soccer Leagues Run in Baldwin Park Corrupt 1 hr IRS Says 2
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 4 hr Nose Jobs 641
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Fight On 26,727
GOP wasteful PIGS 8 hr big blast PGanE 6
Baldwin Park Lair I mean Lawyer 8 hr Car Parker 1
Baldwin Park officials seek restraining order o... 8 hr Car Parker 3
•••
•••

Covina News Video

•••
Covina Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Covina Jobs