Video of Covina shooting, suspect ske...

Video of Covina shooting, suspect sketch released

There are 135 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Video of Covina shooting, suspect sketch released. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Police on Monday released a grisly video that chronicles the fatal daylight shooting of a 19-year-old Pomona man outside a 7-Eleven. Eddie Magana-Navarro, 19, of Pomona was shot and killed at 4 p.m. June 1 in front of the 7-Eleven on the corner of Lark Ellen Avenue and San Bernardino Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Joe Paterno

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2009
He should be easy to find... hahahaha!!
mrmonday

Chino Hills, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Dodger fan
Wtbacks

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2009
This is your typical everday murder where wtbacks and cholos are pssssies and can not fight hand to hand. fcckn wtbacks
Rick

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2009
Who would have thought being a cholo would get you killed? Good Riddance!
Aniki

Huntington Beach, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2009
The pic should help his "homies" find the killer. Wouldn't be surprised if a related story pops up soon.
PAYBACK TIME

Walnut, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2009
THANKS FOR THE SKETCH NOW ITS PAYBACK TIME!!!
SHOTCALLER

Stafford, VA

#8 Jun 9, 2009
i wonder if he fell because he was shot or tripped.
I hate bangers

Long Beach, CA

#9 Jun 9, 2009
One less loser in this world
Gina

La Verne, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2009
Okay the boy/guy must of been a bad guy but he still does not deserve to be judged by any of us. May He Rest In Peace.
No Payback

Downey, CA

#11 Jun 9, 2009
PAYBACK TIME wrote:
THANKS FOR THE SKETCH NOW ITS PAYBACK TIME!!!
I HATE GANG MEMBERS!!!
YOU ALL SHOULD BE SHOT! THERE'S NO RESPECT FOR YOUR KIND...MAY YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!
P.S. IN HELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU FROM? HOMIE.
What the Freek

Downey, CA

#12 Jun 9, 2009
THE SHOOTER LOOKS LIKE A KID WITH A GUN AND NOT A CHOLO. WHAT THE HELL? ARE CHOLOS GOING UNDERCOVER NOW?
Precautionary Measures

Rockville, MD

#13 Jun 9, 2009
Joe Paterno wrote:
He should be easy to find... hahahaha!!
Associated Press Update:

UPPER MARLBORO, Md.-- A Silver Spring man has been charged with arson for a fire set at a vacant Landover Hills home last year and as he told police "the crime rate is bad enough anyway and the economy is bad too so it don't matter if any of us commit crime anyway. Anything and everything goes in this hole as far as I'm concerned". Fire officials say Anthony J. Sellers was arrested last week. The 26-year-old is charged with second-degree arson for a June 2008 fire. The felony charge carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in jail and a $30,000 fine. Firefighters were called to the two-story home for heavy fire coming from the second floor and roof. One firefighter suffered burns to his leg while battling the blaze. Prince George's County fire officials say additional charges are pending against Sellers for fires set in two other vacant structures in Laurel and Riverdale last summer in which he set the fires in the bedrooms of elderly womens apartments so the fire can spread quickly and do major damage to "get at the bad economy and the world in general" because that he is angry with the world in general. Sellers used to be a volunteer firefighter in the county but left before the fires were set. While in police custody, he told police that "I had dreams of wanting Al-Qaeda terrorists to attack America so I can move to another country and be happy" and a mental evaluation is scheduled for Sellers to determine competency to stand trial in court at this time.
Excellent

West Covina, CA

#14 Jun 9, 2009
SHOTCALLER wrote:
i wonder if he fell because he was shot or tripped.
He was shot. R.I.P.Eddie
jimbo

Downey, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2009
What the Freek wrote:
THE SHOOTER LOOKS LIKE A KID WITH A GUN AND NOT A CHOLO. WHAT THE HELL? ARE CHOLOS GOING UNDERCOVER NOW?
Maybe he is a cholito.
anthony caudillo

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2009
If the dept. wasnt giving tickets to homeowing tax payers maybe they c
ould get these punks.
Bobby

AOL

#17 Jun 9, 2009
Whats one less mexican? Let em kille ach other.
Sorry

West Covina, CA

#18 Jun 9, 2009
Bobby wrote:
Whats one less mexican? Let em kille ach other.
My children are half hispanice and caucasian. How DARE you. What if someone said one less white, black or asian? How would you feel? It's people like you with your attitude that makes the world the way it is today.
John-west covina

Guasti, CA

#19 Jun 9, 2009
do you people know what his family is going through if they have money to pay for the funeral how much money it cost for the funeral think ?its is easy to say one less maxican or one less cholo on the street it is easy to say untill it happens to one of your own family memmbers all i can say GOD BLESS HIM and HIS FAMILY may GOD give them peace and courage to deal with this tragedy GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY AND HIM ,GOD BLESS
i see stupidity

Monrovia, CA

#20 Jun 9, 2009
Gina wrote:
Okay the boy/guy must of been a bad guy but he still does not deserve to be judged by any of us. May He Rest In Peace.
How me r.i.p. shirts do you own? the guy was a loser deserves everything he is getting
alal

Azusa, CA

#21 Jun 9, 2009
Gang member or not,no person deserves to have their life taken and no family has to suffer the lost of a family member over stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Perez lands in Alhambra 1 hr jammer 2
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr Stalks 2,663
Douglas Boyd brings shame to Los Angles County 4 hr twain 1
Go to the source 4 hr Jones 27
The Bones of Molly MacLeod 4 hr scrub aways 11
Will Chris Jeffers fail again 5 hr D Wayne leech the... 12
Chief Staabs makes a improper phone call 5 hr Adultery 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Covina Mortgages