Pedestrian injured in West Covina col...

Pedestrian injured in West Covina collision

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Pedestrian injured in West Covina collision. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A pedestrian suffered serious leg injuries when she was hit by a sport utility vehicle and dragged about 20 feet on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Lady Clara Devine

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Just need to know if she survived, I was one of the eye witnesses that saw her get struck by the SUV on corner of Rowland and Azusa Avenue in West Covina.

I saw the whole thing happen right infront of me while I was waiting at the light headed westbound on Rowland Street right next to the guy in the SUV that turned, hit the woman and kept going; dragging her underneath for a about 20 feet that Thursday July 26, 2012 I am not sure the time but at around or after 2PM pr so?

She was screaming for anyone to pull her out from underneath. I helped together with the driver pull her out from under the SUV...the driver said he didn't see her. I asked her name, she yelled it was Gabriella Espinosa, but when I called local hospitals none had anyone listed under that name?

So, I am still traumatized over the whole incident and need peace of mind...can anyone tell me, ANYONE if she made it and survived or if she is doing fine? Please I need to know and need closure on this. I have a hard time sleeping after having watch her get run over dragged and hearing her scream in pain...it plays in my mind over and over and haunting me.

Thanks
Sincerely
Lady Clara Devine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 8 hr Amyk819 42
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Chosen Traveler 35,803
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) 16 hr Big guy 443
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 17 hr Lontae Sims 82562 37
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 18 hr Droopy 105
News El Monte man held in stabbing of girlfriend (Feb '10) 23 hr Bee 8
Most racists city in California (Sep '12) Sat water hole WC 121

Covina Jobs

Personal Finance

Covina Mortgages