Cumberland

Kearny, NJ

#21 Oct 25, 2008
Hey looking to go out in Rhode Island with a small group to a handful of sites, anyone have credible sites that would be worth traveling to? Anyone interested in traveling along let me know. Looking to do this soon seeing that the month is upon us as well as all Hallows Eve. email me funkeyturtle@yahoo.com or aim me nr5582
nate cumberland RI

Kearny, NJ

#22 Oct 25, 2008
southeast mass is okay too to follow up on my last post
clark- West Kingston

Wakefield, RI

#23 Nov 20, 2008
Hey-
Anybody know the story behind the ominous stone house on Liberty Lane in W. Kingston?? If there is a truly haunted local house, this could be it!! Comments, anybody??
Dylan

Cranston, RI

#24 Feb 19, 2009
ladd center near vets cemetary is really haunted.Alot of evil things happened there.Its in exeter Rhode Island. If anyone would like to go exploring email me at Obiwan2477@verizon.net
Mike

Lake City, FL

#25 Mar 21, 2009
There is nothing scary about lad all seriousness we brought a emf machine and recorded nothing
Frank_Woonsocket

Falls Church, VA

#26 Oct 18, 2009
Cumberland wrote:
Hey looking to go out in Rhode Island with a small group to a handful of sites, anyone have credible sites that would be worth traveling to? Anyone interested in traveling along let me know. Looking to do this soon seeing that the month is upon us as well as all Hallows Eve. email me funkeyturtle@yahoo.com or aim me nr5582
I know this was posted a year ago. I recently went to the Slater Mill Ghost Tour and took only 5 pics with a digital camera. I captured orbs on two. Going out on Samain this year too, Turtle?
jeanie

United States

#27 Nov 28, 2009
Wasn't there a show where Taps were in Coventry, CT. where the old firehouse on Main Street use to be?
Steve

North Dartmouth, MA

#28 Jan 23, 2010
Anyone looking to join a paranormal group email me @ teddypain112@aol.com
Steve

North Dartmouth, MA

#29 Jan 23, 2010
That fire house was in Coventry, RI where I am at.
Brian

Manchester, CT

#30 Feb 24, 2010
steve wrote:
does any body know about the huanted road in cumberland called towerhill rd.
Yes, I do. My friends and I used to roof-surf down Tower Hill, and there was almost always a dog that seemed to be chasing behind the car. I did some research after the fact, and come to find out, there have been many reports of people seeing the ghost of a boy chasing his dog. We never saw the boy, but the dog was there almost every time! Pretty cool!
Brian

Manchester, CT

#31 Feb 25, 2010
Another place to check out is Elder Ballou Road in Woonsocket. It is right around the corner from Tower Hill Road, and there is an old cemetery there. I had one scary ass experience there. I was followed by loud footsteps. Each time I turned around to see who was behind me, the footsteps stopped. After the last set of footsteps, my friend heard something on the side of me. I flashed my light in that direction, about three feet in front of me, and something scattered. It was a loud rustling sound, like the sound of someone running through the leaves in the fall,but there was no visible movement. No branches moved, no leaves, no animals around, etc. I haven't been back there since. If you decide to check it out, be on foot!!! It makes for a very frightening experience.
suzanne sulham

Pawtucket, RI

#32 Apr 21, 2010
hello dawn, i too am into the paranormal. i would like to know more about this paine house. whom should i call to get a tour? have you seen anything there? is this a well known legion/ I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TO THE LADD SCHOOL IN EXETER. IT WAS FACINATING
Four Seasons Paranormal wrote:
<quoted text>
This place that you seek out is called "Paine House" It sits across the street from the fire station. This house is one of the best of haunted places. They give tours now and again for people to go in.
Hope this helped you. If I can be of further assistance you may reach me at:
Dawn McLaughlin
President, Founder
Four Seasons Paranormal
mypace.com/fourseasonsparanormal
Dawn@fourseasonsparanormal.com

Since: Apr 10

Westerly, RI

#33 Apr 21, 2010
Brian wrote:
Another place to check out is Elder Ballou Road in Woonsocket. It is right around the corner from Tower Hill Road, and there is an old cemetery there. I had one scary ass experience there. I was followed by loud footsteps. Each time I turned around to see who was behind me, the footsteps stopped. After the last set of footsteps, my friend heard something on the side of me. I flashed my light in that direction, about three feet in front of me, and something scattered. It was a loud rustling sound, like the sound of someone running through the leaves in the fall,but there was no visible movement. No branches moved, no leaves, no animals around, etc. I haven't been back there since. If you decide to check it out, be on foot!!! It makes for a very frightening experience.
ha...pretty sure you were spooked by a racoon

Since: Apr 10

Westerly, RI

#34 Apr 21, 2010
suzanne sulham wrote:
hello dawn, i too am into the paranormal. i would like to know more about this paine house. whom should i call to get a tour? have you seen anything there? is this a well known legion/ I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TO THE LADD SCHOOL IN EXETER. IT WAS FACINATING<quoted text>
iv been to the ladd school a couple of times a few years back, never anything scary. Alot of noise in Fogarty (the round building) but any building in that kind of condition makes noises. Any kind of paranormal experience is the product of our own imaginations...the dead have absolutley nothing to say to us, its our own narcissism that makes us think they even care about us. the Ladd school has nothing but some busted widows and bored state troopers
kim

Chepachet, RI

#35 Jul 31, 2010
I am a paranormal reporter for examiner.com and i write mostly about haunted places in Rhode Island. I recently did an article on Elder Ballou Cemetery. Thats quite an interesting place. To read more about it or other haunted places be sure to check out my articles on examiner.com and just type in my name in the box at the top that says "search for examiners". My name is Kim McDonald. Enjoy :)
Marie

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Aug 25, 2010
Driving down Rt 44 in Rehoboth with my husband and kids on afternoon, I saw a guy wearing a red plaid shirt, walking east. He was so hideous, that I remarked to my husband that they sure have some ugly people in the area. Later, I picked up a book of local ghost stories at a store in Garden City written by a guy with the last name of Robinson, and I read that there was a ghost who walks along that stretch of road who looks just like what I had seen who sometimes "jumps" in front of cars late at night and causes accidents. Does Mr. Robinson dress up and walk there or was it the real thing? Might want to look into that Kim McDonald.
Tom

Cranston, RI

#37 Oct 6, 2010
Here's an article about a haunted graveyard in Rhode Island that seems to be legit.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5866...
Darci

West Warwick, RI

#38 Apr 12, 2011
There is a local cemetery near where we live. I have not found this cemetery listed anywhere online about being haunted, but our group has been there several times and we always get results. We have never went there and not have something happen. Some of our best evps ever were caught there.
stephanie

Portsmouth, RI

#39 Jul 12, 2011
Boogeyman wrote:
Yeah, I got tons of haunted places. Anyone interested, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.
hi me and my people are out to do a little bit of um....amature ghost hunting
can you tell me some good places other then ladd school please email me or im me at s.northup@yahoo.com
jon

West Warwick, RI

#40 Sep 11, 2011
victory wrote:
<quoted text>
hey just wanna now of some good local haunted spots in rhode island...i wanna get a group and go hang out ...
email me paranormalinvestigator@hotmail .com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay snapchat (Oct '13) Wed Henrye100 34
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Oct 18 jany 3
Relocating to Rhode Island Oct 13 Mel 1
Review: Matthew P. Gabrilowitz - Injury And Div... Oct 11 jeremy 1
Review: Sandy Motors Inc (Jan '11) Oct 8 Mike 21
GE Washer Oct 6 bait 1
Michelle Caravelli's Family Memoir Offers Hope ... Oct 6 Anonymous 1
Coventry Dating
Find my Match

Coventry Jobs