Where is the most haunted places in R.I

Posted in the Coventry Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
phelex

Providence, RI

#1 Feb 16, 2007
Looking to hear about real events or experiences. Not about anything you read or heard about.
steve westwarwick RI

Australia

#2 Feb 24, 2007
Yea I am email me at akon34@tmail ok
allana

Barrington, RI

#3 Mar 28, 2007
do you want to hear about a haunted school in providene?
allana

Barrington, RI

#4 Mar 28, 2007
do you want to hear about a haunted school in providence
allana

Barrington, RI

#5 Mar 28, 2007
phelex wrote:
Looking to hear about real events or experiences. Not about anything you read or heard about.
yeah tell me
Lauren

Middletown, RI

#6 Oct 19, 2007
I am also looking to research some true haunted places, I've been to a few, but I'd like to find more underground ones, some that have stories i can read abuot preferably. Contact me asap Laurenannsh@yahoo.com
Lauren

Middletown, RI

#7 Oct 19, 2007
I also would like to know about haunted places in RI or southern MASS. True haunted though, nothing "Creepy" something preferbly with a background I could research. Please contact me at Laurenannsh@yahoo.com
JESSIE

Saugerties, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2007
WELL I REALLY HAVEN'T BEEN IN A HAUNTED PLACE, WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ONE AND WITNESS IT FOR MYSELF...YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT latinflavor71@yahoo.com THANKS
wanderinglost

Providence, RI

#9 Dec 7, 2007
if anyone knows of something not related to smoking pot and going to vampires grave, something real... something that tells me the loved ones who have passed are in an afterlife of some sort I would be interested

mark.plumber@hotmail.com
Boogeyman

Pawtucket, RI

#10 Dec 16, 2007
Yeah, I got tons of haunted places. Anyone interested, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.
bryn

West Warwick, RI

#11 Jan 5, 2008
i'm looking for information concerning a haunting on station street in coventry, rhode island. there is a house behind the fire station, supposedly said to be haunted. if anyone has any information, please let me know.
Four Seasons Paranormal

Providence, RI

#12 Jan 17, 2008
bryn wrote:
i'm looking for information concerning a haunting on station street in coventry, rhode island. there is a house behind the fire station, supposedly said to be haunted. if anyone has any information, please let me know.
This place that you seek out is called "Paine House" It sits across the street from the fire station. This house is one of the best of haunted places. They give tours now and again for people to go in.

Hope this helped you. If I can be of further assistance you may reach me at:

Dawn McLaughlin
President, Founder
Four Seasons Paranormal

mypace.com/fourseasonsparanormal

Dawn@fourseasonsparanormal.com
deb

Coventry, RI

#13 Mar 5, 2008
The house you are talking about on Station Street is the Paine House. Yes it is haunted.. I am with the Rhode Island Paranormal Reasearch goup. Go to our web site http://www.triprg.com/index1.htm go to where it says Ghost tours. A few members of the group do regular ghost tours there. Call the phone number and make an apppointment.
It is a very interesting place... have fun....
deb
steve

Woonsocket, RI

#14 Mar 8, 2008
does any body know about the huanted road in cumberland called towerhill rd.
Kel

Glendale, AZ

#15 Mar 10, 2008
Does anyone watch Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel? They have done many places in RI, CT, MA, and now all over the country. General Stanton Inn in Charlestown, Race Rock Lighthouse in New London, Salem, etc etc etc. http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/about/
Phelex

Providence, RI

#16 Mar 22, 2008
steve wrote:
does any body know about the huanted road in cumberland called towerhill rd.
Steve, I live 2 minutes from this road and drive on it all the time, I have never seen anything or experienced anything.
Tolen Fall

Panama City, FL

#17 Apr 17, 2008
How does one reach the fellows at TAPS? I have information regarding the show of last evening (April 16) which concerned the EVP recorded at that wonderful old hotel. I feel certain they would be quite interested in hearing what I have to pass on.
victory

Providence, RI

#18 Sep 25, 2008
phelex wrote:
hey just wanna now of some good local haunted spots in rhode island...i wanna get a group and go hang out ...
Alicia

Providence, RI

#19 Oct 1, 2008
Boogeyman wrote:
Yeah, I got tons of haunted places. Anyone interested, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.
Hi what kind of places or overnight inns that are local that I can stay at?

alicia6138@cox.net
Neil

Skippack, PA

#20 Oct 14, 2008
Smith's Castle, Wickford, site of a c1637 trading post, is said to be haunted by several apparitions - 17th century soldier, a young slave, and an old woman (probably the wife of a man who committed suicide there in 1815). On the lawn is the mass grave of 40 soldiers who died in Great Swamp fight in 1675. Never seen any ghosts myself, but a lot of credible people claim to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Oct 18 jany 3
Relocating to Rhode Island Oct 13 Mel 1
Review: Matthew P. Gabrilowitz - Injury And Div... Oct 11 jeremy 1
Review: Sandy Motors Inc (Jan '11) Oct 8 Mike 21
GE Washer Oct 6 bait 1
Michelle Caravelli's Family Memoir Offers Hope ... Oct 6 Anonymous 1
Gay snapchat (Oct '13) Oct 2 austin11756 33
Coventry Dating
Find my Match

Coventry Jobs