ACI officer charged with smoking pot

ACI officer charged with smoking pot

There are 7 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Mar 5, 2009, titled ACI officer charged with smoking pot. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

An ACI corrections officer is charged with smoking pot on the clock. State Police charged Gene Davenport 50, of Coventry with marijuana possession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Linda

Rumford, RI

#1 Mar 5, 2009
nice, very nice....most likely the inmates probably have some in their cell because they get it from this dude..
jerry

Meriden, CT

#2 Mar 5, 2009
Linda wrote:
nice, very nice....most likely the inmates probably have some in their cell because they get it from this dude..
give the guy a break it's just pot. i don't know why people make a big deal out of it. it's would have been worse if he had been drinking on the job. weed is not as bad as cigarettes or liquor yet it's illegal so the gov't can fill up place like the aci with non-violent drug offenders
Joe

Cumberland, RI

#3 Mar 5, 2009
Party on wayne....party on garth.....party on gene!

“IT IS EASY BEING GREEN!!!!”

Since: Feb 09

cranston,ri

#4 Mar 6, 2009
Linda wrote:
Hello Linda I agree with you! LOL!!
Linda

Rumford, RI

#5 Mar 6, 2009
kermitgirl12 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Linda I agree with you! LOL!!
thanks my friend :-)
Linda

Rumford, RI

#6 Mar 6, 2009
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>give the guy a break it's just pot. i don't know why people make a big deal out of it. it's would have been worse if he had been drinking on the job. weed is not as bad as cigarettes or liquor yet it's illegal so the gov't can fill up place like the aci with non-violent drug offenders
Hi Jerry, marijuana is does hurts your brain and way of thinking. Personally I think this person did wrong, because he did it during working hours in a state vehicle. Now, I have to ask you a question, ACI is a state prison. Of course it is fill with delicuents. By delicuents I mean people that has broken the law one way or another. Even by not paying a traffic ticket. So, I don't understand why would you type the is fill w/ non-violent offenders? Just my personal opinion...

“IT IS EASY BEING GREEN!!!!”

Since: Feb 09

cranston,ri

#7 Mar 6, 2009
Linda wrote:
<quoted text> thanks my friend :-)
Your Welcome My Friend!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! 18 hr Reubenramos70 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul 15 Brenna Rafferty 48
Review: Rovati Dental Solutions (Jul '15) Jul 13 Laura 3
House of Hope Leaves Homeless Stranded Jun '16 Former res 2
Coventry Ghosts??? (Oct '06) Jun '16 BNO 23
News Firefighters in Rhode Island town say they're b... Jun '16 Guest 2
hi (Jun '15) Nov '15 roleplaylover 2

Coventry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance